The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Siam Empire (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=930944)

sahara188 10-04-2023 10:25 PM

Siam Empire

Any brother visit before?

Firestone 18-04-2023 02:54 AM

Re: Siam Empire

MYbe u send me the location, i visit le then tell u. Cant find it using google map

sahara188 22-04-2023 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firestone (Post 22253689)
MYbe u send me the location, i visit le then tell u. Cant find it using google map

It beside JB GS Hetel Hotel. (18, Jalan Abiad, Taman Tebrau Jaya, Johor Bahru, Malaysia). Very close to Plaza Pelangi.

leekwantew 24-04-2023 12:57 PM

Went there twice, both times for B2B 1 hour

1st time was ok, not really amazing or memorable but alright

2nd time (I cant remember the girl's number but I think it was #4 ) was really frustrating. The girl didn't even take off her bra and didn't do the B2B at all, she just gave me a handjob and said it was finished.

during the session the girl asked me if i wanted anything else and I said "start the b2b" and she just kept redirecting it to HJ

Complained to the counter and after a large amount of back and forth and lots of annoyance ended up get refunded RM20 (difference between HJ and B2B is RM20). Told the boss this isn't good enough as I didnt want the HJ in the first place but he stuck to his guns

Left pissed off, havent gone back since

DarknightJB 25-04-2023 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leekwantew (Post 22271434)
Went there twice, both times for B2B 1 hour

1st time was ok, not really amazing or memorable but alright

2nd time (I cant remember the girl's number but I think it was #4 ) was really frustrating. The girl didn't even take off her bra and didn't do the B2B at all, she just gave me a handjob and said it was finished.

during the session the girl asked me if i wanted anything else and I said "start the b2b" and she just kept redirecting it to HJ

Complained to the counter and after a large amount of back and forth and lots of annoyance ended up get refunded RM20 (difference between HJ and B2B is RM20). Told the boss this isn't good enough as I didnt want the HJ in the first place but he stuck to his guns

Left pissed off, havent gone back since

Just to share . Went there once . Service was bad . I think #7 .
She hardly did b2b .. wasted rm178 . I will not return. Pls avoid !

Cheers

leon961 04-06-2023 04:11 PM

Agree with the bros above. Service here is very bad. run down mattress, girl ask you to shower yourself. piano massage, b2b so so only. Took 90 minutes package, then the girl after 60 minutes finished. I told her I paid for 90 minutes, dont believe ask boss. Then she just head massage play with phone only.
Please avoid this place.

dhay101 07-02-2024 02:57 PM

Anyone been there recently? Has service improved?

blackdot007 26-03-2024 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leon961 (Post 22386402)
Agree with the bros above. Service here is very bad. run down mattress, girl ask you to shower yourself. piano massage, b2b so so only. Took 90 minutes package, then the girl after 60 minutes finished. I told her I paid for 90 minutes, dont believe ask boss. Then she just head massage play with phone only.
Please avoid this place.

Agree totally. Went there once from the tg group. Photo totally different. Service no up to my standard. Will avoid that place

Faz22 03-04-2024 11:19 PM

Which siam.empire? Pelangi?