The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   how to make my FB fall for me? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=299221)

kengohchien 19-07-2012 01:59 AM

how to make my FB fall for me?

my FB is much older than me. Unfortunately, I've fallen for him. He is still pretty clear about us being just FB.

I enjoy his company, i enjoy our sex. I'm not asking for more because he is married. I have never thought of breaking up his marriage.

All I want is to just have a little more care and possibly love from him. How?

The whole thing is just making me a little depressed - because I know he just treats me as a sex object, yet I don't want to let go of what we have.

BoinKING 19-07-2012 02:01 AM

Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

you already his fb, plus his married.
why complicate things, if want love then look for bf ma

if want feelings involve then you are asking for trouble.

Geiko 19-07-2012 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kengohchien (Post 7488766)
The whole thing is just making me a little depressed - because I know he just treats me as a sex object, yet I don't want to let go of what we have.

Don't deceive yourself. Honestly if you guys were found out. You will be dropped within seconds. Crude fact but its true. I experienced this. I am a gal.

veri_lonely 19-07-2012 08:48 AM

think abt wad u actually wan tat all..

kkocheah 19-07-2012 10:01 AM

Move on girl..YOu know this will not going to happen...if you really want love and care look for a guy who can give you all hs time and love :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki 19-07-2012 10:01 AM

You have crossed the line of a FB relationship.

That's why I often poke those seeking FBs here cos many of them really not seeking FBs but boyfriends or with marriage intend:(
Please understand what's a FB before seeking for one be best for all parties both emotionally and physically :o
Simply put, you should display your affection to hype up the sexxion and after the sexxion, life goes on as normal. Think of it like parking coupons - Only usable during operation hours when you need to park. If you need someone to shower you with attention and affection and texting you often, then it's not parking coupons but season parking tickets already ;)

sta1100 19-07-2012 10:40 AM

Hi Sis,

A FB is for 2 party to enjoy with no string attach. both of you can like or love each other but not beyond the the bed room.

Ladyrain 19-07-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

my FB is much older than me. Unfortunately, I've fallen for him. He is still pretty clear about us being just FB.

I enjoy his company, i enjoy our sex. I'm not asking for more because he is married. I have never thought of breaking up his marriage.

All I want is to just have a little more care and possibly love from him. How?

Dear kengohchien, if he has made this very clear to you not only once,twice but many times over periods of time, then i would suggest you keep to this rule should you still want to continue seeing him. If you insist and push your limits, he may start to find you irritating and disappear for good.
You must know yourself well.
If you cannot handle this, walk out. Now.

luvuass 19-07-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladyrain (Post 7490169)
Dear kengohchien, if he has made this very clear to you not only once,twice but many times over periods of time, then i would suggest you keep to this rule should you still want to continue seeing him. If you insist and push your limits, he may start to find you irritating and disappear for good.

Best advice so far

pendragon_sg 19-07-2012 12:39 PM

you are a good reason why i am scared to have a FB

its just sex for him, no more no less, do not be a train wreck for that fugger

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvuass (Post 7490209)
Best advice so far

ah rat 19-07-2012 12:40 PM

Ts,Time to look for someone to love u than u love him.
And don't be the third party. :D

cc200 19-07-2012 02:46 PM

Voodoo.......

westendgirl 19-07-2012 03:30 PM

sister
FB is a lover with de love extracted out. if you want to put de love back, then de FB relationship is no more applicable.

only two ways out for u.

1. continue with de lust & leave the love outside
2. dump de FB and look for a BF. BF r ppl who can reciprocate ur love

Ramone 19-07-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Geez, this is so what i am concerned about introspect. The world's a stage and we are all actors but to be a really good one would require great discipline, resolve and hardened hearts.

Is there really just physical attraction and then FB without emotional attachment possible, I think at least there will be at least some inner emotions in the dark abcesses just how far one can push them into the depths.

Ichigo_Kurosaki 19-07-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 7490252)
Ts,Time to look for someone to love u than u love him.
And don't be the third party. :D

Someone like Bro Rat :D:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki 19-07-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

That's why I took a rain cheque on your fried rice and fried noodle cos too sweet liao. I'm on sugar conscious diet :D:p

asdfghjkl 19-07-2012 04:33 PM

better read admin comments on the poor decisions made by members.. :o

owl888 19-07-2012 05:32 PM

Question is u love u for his love making skills or more than the person himself:confused: Coz most of the time u only have sex with him?

dk1903 19-07-2012 05:42 PM

i don't think married or not should be an issue nowadays.
people divorce ALL the time.
i think the more important question here is, does he have any children?

if he has, then i think your love has been badly placed.
children are innocent. you should not get involved with their father.

if he does not, then i think it's ok for you to compete for him.
it's going to be very easy to snatch him from his wife.
come on, he already has you as a FB, so how much does he love his wife?!
some more, he is much older than you, so the battle is already won before it will be fought.

hcg_explorer 19-07-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

because I know he just treats me as a sex object, yet I don't want to let go of what we have.

since u know he just treat u as a sex object.. then y u border ?

do u think he will divorce his wife and marry u ???

If ur FB is a responsible guy, he will not find FB liao..

u hv to know and understand wat u actually want and need... FB ?? or BF ?? or juz a companion ??

tingx 19-07-2012 09:04 PM

Hi TS,

I think the fact he goes up to you as a fb is not so bad.
Everyone has needs and wants, and I would not be in position to comment on that.

But it is right to say if he has kids, maybe going beyond fb is a lil dangerous and unfair to the poor innocent (the kids).

U may yearn for love, but from your sharings, it seemed like he wants sex only, and u wan love (by giving him sex perhaps u hope in return?).
The to and fro rs does not seemed equated, and hence perhaps your delimma?

Perhaps u have not a real bf b4?
Maybe find a bf bah... u might find that its a whole new experience. :D
Go with the mindset of being a frd den good frd den decide if u wan this new fb or bf.... or perhaps bff....

Hope my 1-cent worth helps. ^^
All the best!
PS: I am always up to chat if u wan. :)

Lexus118 19-07-2012 09:58 PM

Me take you under my Wing, you will forget your uncle fb in a day!:)

kengohchien 19-07-2012 11:17 PM

Hi everyone. Thanks for all your replies.

I thought i'd get slammed for being stupid (which of course i think i am, since i'm hoping for something that isn't really possible. Also the fact that i entered the relationship knowing that he probably just wanted an FB and now me seeking love, it's me being stupid really.

Thanks for all your PMs too. Alot of ppl in this forum are kind... not really what i was expecting because i expected alot of sardonic and well, it's a sex forum after all, so all the jaded-with-sex-tales-tirade people.

I think a couple of you talked about being unfair to his kids because he is married. yes, he has kids.. and ....

they are my age.. so they're not exactly school-going children but have moved out.. hence the empty-nest syndrome. i think i'm going to get blasted for being FB with a man so much older, but truth be told, i have a liking for older men. Younger men seem immature to me. I don't really go for looks, i guess it's chemistry. So it's his wife always being overseas and him being free with time on his hands, and me a person a little sick with her mundane job and seeking a little excitement.

Most of you are right - i have over-stepped the boundaries of being an FB. i never expected it would come to this. i thought i could differentiate between sex and love and i didn't know i could fall for someone so much older. So i just went ahead. the sex is good, but i like the post-sex cuddles and little whispers and closeness. Maybe that's when i started falling for him.

i find that because i am hurt that he is merely treating me as a sex object, i go on the defensive sometimes. i guess in some ways i am indirectly pushing him away. i ignore him at times because i feel unfairly treated, i tell myself that he just wants sex when he does nice things to me. i am essentially a bit of a wreck.

But you know how women are. sometimes we just self-torture and i don't know why.

I know what i should do, but i can't do it.

and i don't want to tell any of my friends because they'll just judge me for being with a married man who is so much older.

Thanks all again. :) your replies mean alot to me because i've only had one gay friend to share this with so far.

Suharto 20-07-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

I enjoy his company, i enjoy our sex. I'm not asking for more because he is
married.
I have never thought of breaking up his marriage.

Slap yourselves 3 times and make it hard, if you still have not come to your
senses, repeat process

tingx 20-07-2012 12:15 AM

Hi kengohchien,

Glad u got things sorted out in your mind.
Nice to hear that u received positive feedback and sharings,
and tat u r taking em in the good light. ^^

I dropped u a pm with my contacts. :D
I think we can be frds, if i may have the honor. :)

onlyhuman 20-07-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tingx (Post 7493118)
Hi kengohchien,

Glad u got things sorted out in your mind.
Nice to hear that u received positive feedback and sharings,
and tat u r taking em in the good light. ^^

I dropped u a pm with my contacts. :D
I think we can be frds, if i may have the honor. :)

You never missed a chance hor:D

miua55555 20-07-2012 12:57 AM

Cut this FB r/s and get a proper bf?

bangbangben 20-07-2012 02:11 AM

Dear TS, from what you have said, I feel you want to move the relationship from a FB to something more.
On the other hand, you do understand that this relationship is purely a FB relationship and he is married and have kids as old as you. Hence it is rather impossible he would leave his marriage and be with you.
I believe you have fallen for him and in this case, you heart is starting to grow stronger that your head.

What your heart is feeling will only bring to you to do afew actions which will only bring you the same ending. I guess there won't be a need to explain further as a smart ger like you should already know the consequences.

pendragon_sg 20-07-2012 11:09 AM

be strong and live long

Quote:

Originally Posted by kengohchien (Post 7492905)
Hi everyone. Thanks for all your replies.

I thought i'd get slammed for being stupid (which of course i think i am, since i'm hoping for something that isn't really possible. Also the fact that i entered the relationship knowing that he probably just wanted an FB and now me seeking love, it's me being stupid really.

Thanks for all your PMs too. Alot of ppl in this forum are kind... not really what i was expecting because i expected alot of sardonic and well, it's a sex forum after all, so all the jaded-with-sex-tales-tirade people.

I think a couple of you talked about being unfair to his kids because he is married. yes, he has kids.. and ....

they are my age.. so they're not exactly school-going children but have moved out.. hence the empty-nest syndrome. i think i'm going to get blasted for being FB with a man so much older, but truth be told, i have a liking for older men. Younger men seem immature to me. I don't really go for looks, i guess it's chemistry. So it's his wife always being overseas and him being free with time on his hands, and me a person a little sick with her mundane job and seeking a little excitement.

Most of you are right - i have over-stepped the boundaries of being an FB. i never expected it would come to this. i thought i could differentiate between sex and love and i didn't know i could fall for someone so much older. So i just went ahead. the sex is good, but i like the post-sex cuddles and little whispers and closeness. Maybe that's when i started falling for him.

i find that because i am hurt that he is merely treating me as a sex object, i go on the defensive sometimes. i guess in some ways i am indirectly pushing him away. i ignore him at times because i feel unfairly treated, i tell myself that he just wants sex when he does nice things to me. i am essentially a bit of a wreck.

But you know how women are. sometimes we just self-torture and i don't know why.

I know what i should do, but i can't do it.

and i don't want to tell any of my friends because they'll just judge me for being with a married man who is so much older.

Thanks all again. :) your replies mean alot to me because i've only had one gay friend to share this with so far.

Confidant 20-07-2012 01:12 PM

TS, you know very well that you are just his FB. Nothing more. Honestly gals in this kind of relationship has the overall veto power to pull the plug anytime. Be clear minded. Be strong.