The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Are you adventurous or habitual? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=949476)

afterhours99 21-07-2023 11:12 AM

Are you adventurous or habitual?

Hey bros, just wondering, are you all an adventurer that loves to try new places/ML or do you have a fixed ML that you routinely visit? It's one of those days where I am 50/50, wondering if I should stick to a safe and known place of standard or explore :p :p. Let me know what you all think.

Newsasap 21-07-2023 11:45 AM

Re: Are you adventurous or habitual?

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterhours99 (Post 22509541)
Hey bros, just wondering, are you all an adventurer that loves to try new places/ML or do you have a fixed ML that you routinely visit? It's one of those days where I am 50/50, wondering if I should stick to a safe and known place of standard or explore :p :p. Let me know what you all think.

Geylang very safe, protected by authorities.

expmental 21-07-2023 12:49 PM

Quote:

I’m like you bro. most days 50/50 but usually end up at the usual place. Guess I’m considered habitual.

needforboobs 21-07-2023 07:00 PM

I am mostly habitual but I have a rotating cast of 9-10 ml that I play around with. So I was adventurous to begin with.

superstraightsg 21-07-2023 07:24 PM

I was adventurous until I got scammed.
Not completely habitual though, will still explore when the timing is right

HiFive 21-07-2023 08:13 PM

I will visit my regular ML if the massage and sensual is good. But i realised that once you became a regular, the ML will take for granted and standards will drop. And that is when I will try elsewhere.

afterburn 21-07-2023 09:54 PM

Once a while have to try out new places new ML just by walking in. Best way to uncover new gems. The previous regulars can get boring after too many visits if the routine is always the same and conversation also run out of topic. There was a ML I stopped visiting for a year, almost, then this week I drop by again. Pricing and attitude certainly renewed. And range of services too :D

zip4671 22-07-2023 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsasap (Post 22509613)

Hi, senior bro, thanks for sharing yr experience.

beginat63 22-07-2023 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsasap (Post 22509613)

Wow, bro, u r in another thread again.

Hope to hear more from u.

afterhours99 22-07-2023 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFive (Post 22510850)
I will visit my regular ML if the massage and sensual is good. But i realised that once you became a regular, the ML will take for granted and standards will drop. And that is when I will try elsewhere.

I definitely have noticed this for sure, very unfortunate cause you can tell they stop trying.

afterhours99 22-07-2023 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 22511151)
Once a while have to try out new places new ML just by walking in. Best way to uncover new gems. The previous regulars can get boring after too many visits if the routine is always the same and conversation also run out of topic. There was a ML I stopped visiting for a year, almost, then this week I drop by again. Pricing and attitude certainly renewed. And range of services too :D

Haha did she remember you? Did she ask why you haven’t come for so long? Pricing and services improved? Wow seems like a good strategy

klosh964 22-07-2023 10:03 AM

Was more adventurous but becoming more habitual but sometimes is hard when a regular MP goes silent for a while.

deadmaninc75 22-07-2023 11:02 AM

never get bored with my regular very very long time :D

stuntking 22-07-2023 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFive (Post 22510850)

I agree with you. After visit the same ml for severe times. Realise their standard change. Either massage strength not as good or their attitude change.

thedevil666 22-07-2023 11:55 AM

Quote:

i'll stick to the same joint but have 1-2 other girls on top of the regular. so that if the regular is taken, i know which one is next without compromising my own needs and schedule. and also, usually the type of services offered by the MLs are similar in the same joint. skipping joints need to trial and error again. pretty tiring if u ask me.