The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   massage & Juagen (dick therapy) from Mei Ling jie at Stulang Laut JB (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=571800)

taycs 07-11-2015 09:29 PM

massage & Juagen (dick therapy) from Mei Ling jie at Stulang Laut JB

Seems like the above thread was deleted..at her request, I'm reposting to inform that Meiling jie is back at the same area (Stulang Laut apartment). Anyone requiring her wechat ID & phone no., do PM me.

Gunner72 08-11-2015 10:50 AM

Re: massage & Juagen (dick therapy) from Mei Ling jie at Stulang Laut JB

Quote:

Originally Posted by taycs (Post 13802493)
Seems like the above thread was deleted..at her request, I'm reposting to inform that Meiling jie is back at the same area (Stulang Laut apartment). Anyone requiring her wechat ID & phone no., do PM me.

Pls PM me thanks

stratz123 08-11-2015 08:18 PM

Quote:

hi.. does she accept malay as well?..

Vtngmmk 12-11-2015 10:23 PM

Quote:

Bro , do share the WeChat contact. Wan a didi service.

DarknightJB 12-11-2015 11:46 PM

Me too ..

Her wechat pls

Thnx

taycs 14-11-2015 07:49 PM

I'm unable to reply all PM. So pls find Meiling Jie WeChat ID :B01127558747.

I completed a 2nd session last Sun. Feeling much better after the session, although quite suffering & painful. Also need to fast on masturbation :-(

msact 19-11-2015 02:04 PM

Bro, am intending to try meiling this week. First timer to meiling. May i know if she offer more than juagen? And the rate?Thanks

heraldsleep 21-11-2015 11:03 PM

I thought I will only get a prostrate treatment, I got more.
美玲姐also help me with 刮痧and 拔罐.
You have to try it to experience the difference a certified TCM can offer.

taycs 22-11-2015 09:24 AM

I have completed three treatments, every weekend once for at least 2 hours. Meiling jie has given me full passing mark that I am now fully recovered :D . She also commended me for being one of the most obedient in following her instruction, i.e. no masturbation,sex, cold drinks,beers,late nights during the recovery period. In any case, it also really depends on individual's sexual health situation. However, there were bro's who went for the treatment, then chose not to follow her post treatment instructions & complaint in the Chinese forum on its ineffectiveness & start bad-mouthing. This is bad and quite demoralising for her. Treat her well & you will get your $ & time worth. Her fees is ~RM125/hr. She did not revise her fees despite the drop in ringgit as she believes her work brings good benefits to our manhood :).

GTPowered 10-12-2015 01:36 PM

anymore updates abt meiling jie ?

Momosen 11-12-2015 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taycs (Post 13863820)
I have completed three treatments, every weekend once for at least 2 hours. Meiling jie has given me full passing mark that I am now fully recovered :D . She also commended me for being one of the most obedient in following her instruction, i.e. no masturbation,sex, cold drinks,beers,late nights during the recovery period. In any case, it also really depends on individual's sexual health situation. However, there were bro's who went for the treatment, then chose not to follow her post treatment instructions & complaint in the Chinese forum on its ineffectiveness & start bad-mouthing. This is bad and quite demoralising for her. Treat her well & you will get your $ & time worth. Her fees is ~RM125/hr. She did not revise her fees despite the drop in ringgit as she believes her work brings good benefits to our manhood :).

bro, can pm me ? xie xie ni hor

endofworld 14-12-2015 06:22 PM

Is there any other services besides juagen?

hongshu 16-12-2015 07:34 PM

how about her age? from china?

dannyboy30 05-01-2016 12:36 AM

Quote:

Hi i am new to this chat can you please send her handphone number thanks.

dannyboy30 05-01-2016 12:42 AM

Can you send me her handphone number thanks to [email protected]