The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Travel Bus / Truck lane on causeway to JB how much? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=923544)

MaoSanWang 12-03-2023 11:14 AM

Travel Bus / Truck lane on causeway to JB how much?

Any bros know, if travel on bus / truck lane on causeway towards JB /SG and asked by MY police to go with them to side, how much to pay to resolve issue? :)

jacksonpang1999 12-03-2023 11:40 AM

Re: Travel Bus / Truck lane on causeway to JB how much?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoSanWang (Post 22139461)
Any bros know, if travel on bus / truck lane on causeway towards JB /SG and asked by MY police to go with them to side, how much to pay to resolve issue? :)

bro , fyi. just in case. At least get you mentally prepared.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...to-bribe-them/

MaoSanWang 12-03-2023 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksonpang1999 (Post 22139551)
bro , fyi. just in case. At least get you mentally prepared.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...to-bribe-them/

Thanks for heads-up.

Now I know probably offer at least RM$100 to make it worth their while...:D

jacksonpang1999 12-03-2023 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoSanWang (Post 22139622)
Thanks for heads-up.

welcum.:D:D

Citizens 13-03-2023 01:03 AM

Quote:

Thanks for heads-up.

You only pay if yours is an SG car plate.
I had been stopped several times whilst driving my malaysian registered car but never had to pay a single sen. I always keep a stack of business cards from the palace staff. I also have a selfie photo with the TMJ which was taken at a public event and printed out as small photos.
Whenever I am approached by the traffic cops.... I always claim that I am just a chauffer and the vehicle belongs to my boss.... I will pass him one of the palace business card and my drivers licence with the selfie photo clipped on 1 side of the DL. Works everytime as the officer usually will return them to me after taking a look and wave me on or u-turn and walk away without further bothering me

Peacekeeping 13-03-2023 01:06 AM

Quote:

Thanks for heads-up.

Really. You will risk going to jail for bribing the cop?

MaoSanWang 13-03-2023 04:25 PM

The MY police stops u knowing u r M'sia car plate.

So MY car plate has no payment option to "resolve fine" and must U-turn whereas SG plate can?
Is it because afraid MY plate can complain police to the relevant channel?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citizens (Post 22141598)
I had been stopped several times whilst driving my malaysian registered car but never had to pay a single sen. I always keep a stack of business cards from the palace staff. I also have a selfie photo with the TMJ which was taken at a public event and printed out as small photos.
Whenever I am approached by the traffic cops.... I always claim that I am just a chauffer and the vehicle belongs to my boss.... I will pass him one of the palace business card and my drivers licence with the selfie photo clipped on 1 side of the DL. Works everytime as the officer usually will return them to me after taking a look and wave me on or u-turn and walk away without further bothering me

No bro, I'll wait for the MY police to ask, not offer upfront.
Hopefully, that will b less likely to be taken as bribery.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacekeeping (Post 22141602)
Really. You will risk going to jail for bribing the cop?

Citizens 13-03-2023 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoSanWang (Post 22143436)

So MY car plate has no payment option to "resolve fine" and must U-turn whereas SG plate can?

Read properly lah..... saya say the polis making u-turn after checking my license to go away.
They oso know want to makan duit must see who is the back mountain.... scarly makan the wrong people they will kenna buang kerja.
Singkies are the safest to makan because all are kiasi type and will quietly Pay And Pay having been well trained by their gahmen.
I am nobody and no have back mountain..... so have to pretend and borrow the palace staff persona and the TMJ's photograph to act like have back mountain.

Peacekeeping 13-03-2023 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoSanWang (Post 22143436)

No bro, I'll wait for the MY police to ask, not offer upfront.
Hopefully, that will b less likely to be taken as bribery.

It is still better to play safe and not flout the law. Especially when you are not in home ground.

united1 14-03-2023 10:23 PM

Quote:

wah well played man, well played. now i know who to go with when chionging jb :D

mixerknight 15-03-2023 12:33 AM

Quote:

thanks for the share bro

MaoSanWang 15-03-2023 10:42 AM

oic. Thot MY police ask u to U-turn. hahaha. my bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citizens (Post 22144098)
Read properly lah..... saya say the polis making u-turn after checking my license to go away.
They oso know want to makan duit must see who is the back mountain.... scarly makan the wrong people they will kenna buang kerja.
Singkies are the safest to makan because all are kiasi type and will quietly Pay And Pay having been well trained by their gahmen.
I am nobody and no have back mountain..... so have to pretend and borrow the palace staff persona and the TMJ's photograph to act like have back mountain.

MaoSanWang 15-03-2023 10:45 AM

any bro knows what's the procedure and going rate why stopped by MY police for driving on bus / truck lane?

IamGood 15-03-2023 12:00 PM

U take bus lane for what??

MaoSanWang 17-03-2023 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamGood (Post 22149512)
U take bus lane for what??

Car lane jam for 2 hours, drive on bus lane no jam and brings u to near customs in 5 mins.
Travel bus lane to save time lo. :D
So trying to understand the "price" to pay.