The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rowell Ladyboys (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=111987)

stormborn69 27-04-2024 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodus1982 (Post 23281223)
Toilet, shower and then rub some toothpaste round your butthole!! Will make it taste minty in case she rims you first.

Alright thank you!! Also when’s the best time to see her?

AsianValues 27-04-2024 04:45 PM

Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Moving away from the lb scene in Rowell. Seems I am too well known there.

Wolfen1977 27-04-2024 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsianValues (Post 23282180)
Moving away from the lb scene in Rowell. Seems I am too well known there.

LOL...what did you do to make you so infamous?

AsianValues 28-04-2024 12:22 AM

Six sense.

100KWhy 28-04-2024 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlas01 (Post 23268135)
Just tried katrina,it was an amazing experience..Once in the room she gave me a solid bj and rimmed me,after that she asked me if I want to get fucked initially I said no as I have never been fucked before and I was afraid it will hurt but she assured me that she will go slow and I finally agreed. I was very nervous but she put it in slowly and went slow for the first few thrust. After she saw that I'm okay she thrusted more harder and i was enjoying it..she fucked me so good that I came hands free,I was so speechless. Thanks for the recommendation guys really appreciate it

Wow you guys can actually cum Handsfree? Only seen it in video, don’t mind if I ask some beginner question, what can I do to achieve it? Do you guys like stop cumming few days or week before going and when getting it, do you guys actually tighten your ass all the way or just put it on relaxing mode all the way? Perhaps when pumping in tighten and when pulling out relax? Idk, been trying to achieve it for some time now, can’t seems to get it, always rely on wanking to get off

IceKacang4321 28-04-2024 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodus1982 (Post 23279003)
Yes, that’s what I was implying by saying making sure you’re clean. Empty it all out and have a shower to give it a good wash. Nobody wants to fuck a dirty hole!

Always found on your back with pillow under you is the best position - doesn’t hurt and can watch her fuck you! Katrina is great so just tell her it’s your first time and I’m sure she’ll make it amazing! Let us know how you go!

Is there anyway to contact her other than to visit Rowell Rd. Been thinking about visiting her but after hearing from some bros that the facilities there are quite poor and not well maintained, decided that it would be better to maybe just book a hotel and contact her instead. Any suggestions?

lustandfast 29-04-2024 05:52 PM

Hazel is back in case u guys wanna head over. Kat was there too sitting at the front. Red dress busty lb nv see before but looks very tempting, revealing half brown nipple. Very hard to choose as taking either one will make another unhappy. Maybe when pay comes then take both tgt hehehe

freakyfreak 29-04-2024 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lustandfast (Post 23288114)
Hazel is back in case u guys wanna head over. Kat was there too sitting at the front. Red dress busty lb nv see before but looks very tempting, revealing half brown nipple. Very hard to choose as taking either one will make another unhappy. Maybe when pay comes then take both tgt hehehe

How to spot Kat? Very tempting after reading all the reports about her.

freakyfreak 30-04-2024 10:31 AM

Went down last night and had Kat. Not the best looking but made up for it in the corner room with superb attitude.

Good service, I thought. The BJ was excellent and I returned the favour. She proceeded to gag me roughly. My eyes watered sia. She immediately asked me if she could top me. I was hesitant but in the end went for it. Not used to this I asked her to be gentle. She did not. Damned it was uncomfortable (not as painful as others made it out to be) at first and it felt like I needed to take a shit. First in doggy, then turned over where she HJ me while pumping. She came in the CD and I came as well through her stroking.

Before cumming, she asked me if she could CIM. Errrr - NO!

A different experience this one. Don't know if I will walk this side again.

On the way down, was stroked a few times by various ladies. One sweet looking LB which did not put on any make up and was in a beige dress revealing her ample tits said to try her next time. Introduced herself as Hazel.

And yes, there was an LB at the bottom end of the staircase in a red dress that looks yummy.

freakyfreak 30-04-2024 10:34 AM

Oh, and I thought Kat was Thai. Was wrong. Discovered she is Sabahan from KK.

ceandy 01-05-2024 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakyfreak (Post 23289952)
Went down last night and had Kat. Not the best looking but made up for it in the corner room with superb attitude.

Good service, I thought. The BJ was excellent and I returned the favour. She proceeded to gag me roughly. My eyes watered sia. She immediately asked me if she could top me. I was hesitant but in the end went for it. Not used to this I asked her to be gentle. She did not. Damned it was uncomfortable (not as painful as others made it out to be) at first and it felt like I needed to take a shit. First in doggy, then turned over where she HJ me while pumping. She came in the CD and I came as well through her stroking.

Before cumming, she asked me if she could CIM. Errrr - NO!

A different experience this one. Don't know if I will walk this side again.

On the way down, was stroked a few times by various ladies. One sweet looking LB which did not put on any make up and was in a beige dress revealing her ample tits said to try her next time. Introduced herself as Hazel.

And yes, there was an LB at the bottom end of the staircase in a red dress that looks yummy.

Took the red dress LB a year ago, she's a looker, but a let down in service. Rushed job, dead fish during FJ and cannot change position.

Here's her TS dating link: https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Ainah_rashid

No need to wonder why she's always available with no customers taking her.

ceandy 01-05-2024 09:16 AM

Went down to Rowell and had my 1st session in a very long time with Kat.

Limited myself to BJ only and it was amazing, done out in the corridor, all the way to the other end with the mirrors, and finished in the toilets with me sitting down. Amazing frencher as well.

She can definitely DT and gag, saliva all over the floor. She wanted to fuck but I declined. She'll be leaving on 20th May.

dazza1201 01-05-2024 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 23292782)

Limited myself to BJ only and it was amazing, done out in the corridor, all the way to the other end with the mirrors, and finished in the toilets with me sitting down. Amazing frencher as well.

She can definitely DT and gag, saliva all over the floor. She wanted to fuck but I declined. She'll be leaving on 20th May.

Welcome back to the Master! All hail the return of the King! :-)
In all seriousness - good to see you back!

neslo 01-05-2024 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 23292782)

The master is back in the scene with your corridor actions! 😅

lagonda 02-05-2024 02:54 AM

is hazel back?