The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Thoughts of a woman during sex (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=922247)

Bingbong19 06-03-2023 12:07 PM

Thoughts of a woman during sex

Hi sisters. I am curious to find out if a woman can have sex without feeling pleasured physically and anything emotionally.

Or once a rod is in ,there is bound to be pleasure no matter how big or small the amount is

singleman 07-03-2023 12:31 PM

Re: Thoughts of a woman during sex

When i look at the title, I thought TS is talking about when we have sex with a woman, our mind is thinking of another woman.

After reading the content then is about when a woman is having sex what is in her mind. Haha.

Maybe the title can apply to both guys and girls.

IF apply to guy, it is asking when the guy hv sex with a girl, does he think of another girl in his mind.
If apply to girl, then it mean what the TS is asking, what is in the girl mind when she having sex with a guy

Mobile88 07-03-2023 12:59 PM

Even for a guy, if im thinking of stressful stuff, or anxious about time etc, it does take away the excitement and the rod itself will soften after some time leh.
But sufficient foreplay and mutual exploration helped me to get over the edge.
I can only suppose that is the same for the females.

dyelook 07-03-2023 10:05 PM

if everytime a rod enters & the girl feels pleasure then the wls & fls wont be able to take so many clients everyday... wife wont reject husband when he wanna have sex & wont file divorce if he force his rod into her love hole...;):D

Ratbert 31-03-2023 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobile88 (Post 22122983)
Even for a guy, if im thinking of stressful stuff, or anxious about time etc, it does take away the excitement and the rod itself will soften after some time leh.
But sufficient foreplay and mutual exploration helped me to get over the edge.
I can only suppose that is the same for the females.

You make good points too

bananaleave 01-04-2023 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyelook (Post 22124249)
if everytime a rod enters & the girl feels pleasure then the wls & fls wont be able to take so many clients everyday... wife wont reject husband when he wanna have sex & wont file divorce if he force his rod into her love hole...;):D

Very well said bro!

AnnieYJL 02-04-2023 02:31 PM

During sex, can your thoughts stray somewhere? I am mostly taking delight in the wave after wave of happiness. I think I've lost my sanity. Haha. There has never been a moment when my sex was monotonous. Most women can't really think when the man has a big member and knows how to have sex.

I have no idea what working lady thinks because I am not them. I suppose they must be so season until you really need something to pleasure them? Not sure what their future spouse will react

Anonyabc 02-04-2023 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieYJL (Post 22206140)
Most women can't really think when the man has a big member and knows how to have sex.

Keywords - big, know.

So in those other situations? Haha.

scuderia88 02-04-2023 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieYJL (Post 22206140)
During sex, can your thoughts stray somewhere? I am mostly taking delight in the wave after wave of happiness. I think I've lost my sanity. Haha. There has never been a moment when my sex was monotonous. Most women can't really think when the man has a big member and knows how to have sex.

I have no idea what working lady thinks because I am not them. I suppose they must be so season until you really need something to pleasure them? Not sure what their future spouse will react

That's so sad to hear you have lost your sanity. Will new rod creates new wave of excitement for you? 🤭

ichigo_ichie 02-04-2023 04:31 PM

i heard married women think about "it's time to have a fresh coat of ceiling paint" when having sex with the husband...

Camryaltis 02-04-2023 07:15 PM

My Mrs likes to use her legs to hold my butt and she likes it when I push deeply and fill her pussy. She loves the thrusting motion and moans really loudly when only two of us are home.

B4 she slides my cock into her pussy she tells me she’s thinking abt how aroused she is and looks fwd to stripping me naked and yearns to see my full erection. By then her pussy is aldy wet and she tells me she’s itchy below.

I recently bought some ice silk underwear boxers and she loves my bulge. Sometimes when we sleep half naked (I m wearing these ice silk boxers and she’s in her panties only and topless) she loves to gently squeeze my bulge while I will return the fav my cupping her bare breasts and tickle her tits. Then we will strip each other naked and f till shiok shiok then sleep naked.

https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=i&u...AAAdAAAAABA I

Camel 02-04-2023 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichigo_ichie (Post 22206494)
i heard married women think about "it's time to have a fresh coat of ceiling paint" when having sex with the husband...

Lol at that

PsyGangnamStyle 04-04-2023 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichigo_ichie (Post 22206494)

What does that mean?

AnnieYJL 05-04-2023 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camryaltis (Post 22206914)
My Mrs likes to use her legs to hold my butt and she likes it when I push deeply and fill her pussy. She loves the thrusting motion and moans really loudly when only two of us are home.

B4 she slides my cock into her pussy she tells me she’s thinking abt how aroused she is and looks fwd to stripping me naked and yearns to see my full erection. By then her pussy is aldy wet and she tells me she’s itchy below.

I recently bought some ice silk underwear boxers and she loves my bulge. Sometimes when we sleep half naked (I m wearing these ice silk boxers and she’s in her panties only and topless) she loves to gently squeeze my bulge while I will return the fav my cupping her bare breasts and tickle her tits. Then we will strip each other naked and f till shiok shiok then sleep naked.

https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=i&u...AAAdAAAAABA I

I love that. So nice to sleep naked

AnnieYJL 05-04-2023 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scuderia88 (Post 22206238)
That's so sad to hear you have lost your sanity. Will new rod creates new wave of excitement for you? 🤭

Depends on what kind of rod. Small rod….meh……