The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   makeup counter MILF (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=120448)

cchisq 17-03-2009 10:07 PM

makeup counter MILF

Yo bro.
I just found a gem, a makeup counter MILF, shes a PRC, dame nice figure, cup c, firm, tan skin, dame horny on bed, nice BJ (with cap), pretty, sexy, friendly like ur gal-friend, dame juicy. but she takes her last call at 1930 hr (she works from morning till noon). So keep afternoon free for this sexy gem..... hehehehehe.

damage: 80/1sht/rm and cd urs
bj (with cap)
licking and kissing allow if u kn how to treat her well

interested bro pm me. I will arrange. :D

no no 17-03-2009 11:17 PM

Re: makeup counter MILF

so you her okt:confused:

synlester 17-03-2009 11:38 PM

bro got housecall service anot, lol

Thunderstorm 18-03-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no no (Post 3567207)
so you her okt:

yes, thread starter is her okt, he marked up the price to make a handsome profit for himself. :mad:

take a look at this thread.

I clearly had this sexy mature prc at Lorong 35 for $60, he marketed her at $120 to make a profit for himself & the girl.

I had her before because i can remember her pussy is so fucking dark in color, i've never seen a pussy so dark in black color before.

Paying $120 for her, I wonder how much thread starter is making for one session :mad:

This fucker cannot be trusted, he is an opportunistic, making use of the girl to make money for himself & taking all the bros for a ride for self benefit, this type of bastard need to be exposed. :mad:

All bros, pls zap this idiot cchsiq

Now I've 15pt, if i got zap by him lower than 15pt, pls up me to the same level, thank you very much.

cchisq 18-03-2009 01:00 AM

Dear bro. if im a OKT, i would have more gals than just a poor gal to work for me, if u guys kn how a OKT works, and not sure abt how this mkt works, than dun talk so much. u can choose to find ur own gem. wat do u think a OKT can mk out of a 80 deal!!!!! dun use ur brians! if u have not bk a gal from a real OKT, let me tell u, those gals will cost anything from 100 to 120. and rm most time are FOC, cause, the gals stays in the rm during their stay here! NOW is a sch hoilday, so u bro who make stupid comments, go do ur dame home work and sleep early before the sch re-opens!!!!!

cchisq 18-03-2009 01:03 AM

Bro, wat a creep and stupid way to ask for points, bros PLS DUN fall for this sch boy trap. :eek: go do ur homework and sleep early stupid sch kid!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderstorm (Post 3567436)
yes, thread starter is her okt, he marked up the price to make a handsome profit for himself. :mad:

take a look at this thread.

I clearly had this sexy mature prc at Lorong 35 for $60, he marketed her at $120 to make a profit for himself & the girl.

I had her before because i can remember her pussy is so fucking dark in color, i've never seen a pussy so dark in black color before.

Paying $120 for her, I wonder how much thread starter is making for one session :mad:

This fucker cannot be trusted, he is an opportunistic, making use of the girl to make money for himself & taking all the bros for a ride for self benefit, this type of bastard need to be exposed. :mad:

All bros, pls zap this idiot cchsiq

Now I've 15pt, if i got zap by him lower than 15pt, pls up me to the same level, thank you very much.

strudel 18-03-2009 01:30 AM

thunderstorm's post seems looks and sounds mysterious..hmmmm..

he did not explain what made him think this gal and the other thread gal is the same??? both different posting with different price $80 and $120.

furthermore thunderstorm join feb 09, unless he is a clone..and no FR even...so i kinda agree with bro cchisq that this fella maybe school holiday nothing better to do...

lately seems to be more and more trouble makers in sbf...

powerkid 18-03-2009 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cchisq (Post 3566972)
Yo bro.
I just found a gem, a makeup counter MILF, shes a PRC, dame nice figure, cup c, firm, tan skin, dame horny on bed, nice BJ (with cap), pretty, sexy, friendly like ur gal-friend, dame juicy. but she takes her last call at 1930 hr (she works from morning till noon). So keep afternoon free for this sexy gem..... hehehehehe.

bj (with cap)

Bro, just a query, why can't you just give the contact directly to bros who request from you. But instead you always arrange for people. This will let people have a conception that you are an OKT. A few months back, i also request a FL's contact but you does not want to give but you told me that you will arrange for me. The thread is on "Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie". Please explain the rational for this.

Thunderstorm 18-03-2009 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strudel (Post 3567563)
thunderstorm's post seems looks and sounds mysterious..hmmmm..

he did not explain what made him think this gal and the other thread gal is the same??? both different posting with different price $80 and $120.

furthermore thunderstorm join feb 09, unless he is a clone..and no FR even...so i kinda agree with bro cchisq that this fella maybe school holiday nothing better to do...

lately seems to be more and more trouble makers in sbf...

Different girl I'm talking about.

The link that I provided lead to his thread is for all to see & verify his wicked way of making money from bros. :mad:

If its school holiday, how would I know that this sexy mature prc's pussy is so dark, I told you I had her at Lorong 35 right.

If you don't trust me, nevermind.

May I ask the thread starter why you provide us your contact number to arrange for an appt instead of giving out her number to all bros ?

Use your brain and think, bro.

Thunderstorm 18-03-2009 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cchisq (Post 3567506)
Bro, wat a creep and stupid way to ask for points, bros PLS DUN fall for this sch boy trap. go do ur homework and sleep early stupid sch kid!

trying to find a way to cover your despicable act now :D

do you want me to show your number here that you have given me in my PM when you arranged an appt for me with the mature prc.

as for my point, i need to safeguard myself against despicable samster like you else you will zap me 7pt for exposing you. :D

well, try asking all those bros who have booked the sexy mature prc before who actually arranged all those appts.:D

mind you cchisq, i did not ask for point, i said if i've been zap to below 15pt, bros pls help me to where i'm, back to 15pt, period.

mai kang chiong cchisq, read properly first. i know you treasure your nick becos you have power of 7 but too bad your nick cannot tan chiak liao becos you have been exposed.

ppl like you should be exposed so that in future those who want to rip off the bros here will have to think twice.

every appt you arranged you charged $120, very shiok shiok hor !!!

we are here to share & enjoy, not to rip off the bros here, you have a nice day ya !!!!!!!!!

Thunderstorm 18-03-2009 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerkid (Post 3567593)
Bro, just a query, why can't you just give the contact directly to bros who request from you. But instead you always arrange for people. This will let people have a conception that you are an OKT. A few months back, i also request a FL's contact but you does not want to give but you told me that you will arrange for me. The thread is on "Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie". Please explain the rational for this.

exactly, every contact we get from bros here are direct phone call to FL, if someone comes in between, something is not right, smell fishy.;)

i said i had tried her before at lorong 35 for $60, after meeting up with this prc, then i realize i had her before.

Paying this fellow $120 for the same dish is definitely heart broken for me.:mad:

Thunderstorm 18-03-2009 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cchisq (Post 3566972)

bj (with cap)

you arrange again ? :p

no no 18-03-2009 01:18 PM

i just ask a question "you her okt" suddenly become a war zone here.

Dan_ny 18-03-2009 01:31 PM

haha bro u should know that Hua(4) chong ku chu hehehe

no no 18-03-2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan_ny (Post 3568610)
haha bro u should know that Hua(4) chong ku chu hehehe

蓝鸟从口入........:confused::p