Old 26-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lobowmc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Review of Sienna - I have seen her twice and most of what Prohunter said is true. She is 19, she likes to swim, she has a very sensitive clit (loves) DATY, has full size A's and is relatively new. She is not a swimsuit model. I believe that it is her in the pic's but in person she is not as buff. She is not a thin girl and has nice hips which are perfect for bellying dancing which she demoed for me. I like her body. Her face is average. Her personality reflects her age - a little naïve, flakey and artsy. She reminds me of a flower child back in the day. She like to kiss and tries to please. She has tight pussy. She doesn't take charge so you have to give her direction. My only major downer with her is that the BJ is covered which is a big turnoff for me. She is Korean and speaks excellent English. I had a good enough time with her I decided to see her again.

The second visit was a little strange. We showered together again and when we were almost done she decided to wash here hair. She has really long hair and also needed dry it. Now this takes time and I only booked an hour. Now I'm feeling rushed and the session ended exactly at one hour. I should have charged her for using my shower. She is such a sweet kid that I did not have the heart to tell her how disappointed I was and unprofessional it was not to add extra time for washing and drying her hair. I think was oblivious to the nature of her behavior.

Because of this I will not see her again. I think she is YMMV type of provider because she is not a pro and kind of innocent.