Old 27-11-2013, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Prohunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Wooha mate i gota stop u right there, i am no ones agent and i am no pimp. I am doing this out of hobby and share what i can from my own experiences. If i felt like being trashed just for posting and helping others i wouldnt have. Maybe sienna has an agent but its sure as hell not me. Everytime i met sienna she was aware of our email conversations so i never doubted her and nor will i since she provided me with good services every time.
I really hope u check your facts straight and not attack a fellow bro for posting he's experiences with the girls in korea.
According to my post and if u read it again i said it was Rachel NOT sarah that was a miss please re read that and the trannies i mentioned ? there were trannies how do i know ? when i went there i heared some arguing going outside the door so i didnt want to risk it so i left and i saw that a client was fighting with another tranny outside their room and all those providers were watching( their pimps were there too btw, its apperantly a tranny and real women kind of operation going there) So i decided not to risk any Bros safety and call those people out.
I hope you retract your statement about me man, and buy me a fucking drink. kapish ?