Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
seekingsumazns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prohunter View Post
Since this is so popular ill post a detailed review then.

Sienna really is 19 yes she is a university student and a swimwear and evening clothes model( long dresses ect).

Her pictures are 100% Genuine, i dont know which pic u mean when u say she seemed chubby in the picture but i gurantee shes slim and rock solid haha.
She said she swims,jogs, yoga ect daily so she is in pitch perfect condion if u ask me, Her breast size is A++ not too small and not big as well Just perfect for your hand to squeeze.

She is new to this shes been doing this for only 2 weeks now and i was her first ever client, so i got to ask u boys to behave nicely with her and to treat her well, she provides awesome service, wont rush u, will shower with you and be a nice girl in general, but trust me when its bed time shes a littler tiger. She has whats called Sensetive clit haha she comes like 10 times during ur time together haha so u know shes doing this cause she enjoys this.
ILL POST HER EMAIL BUT TREAT HER WELL OR ULL DEAL WITH ME HAHA , lets maintain this flower and not ruin it haha.
Her prices: 250$ an hour. 450$ 2hours. 650$ Overnight ( Worth every penny)

Her email: [email protected]
She had good reviews about her on Eccie.net so make sure u treat her well.
Thanks for the review bro, seems like she's a hottie and a real GFE kinda girl....if I come up north sometime I think it might be nice to spend some time inbetween the sheets with her