Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-perrier
there's a slight difference in this hse compared to the rest on the same street. others offer the svc 1st to rtf (new patrons ratio to regulars/tiraks/carrots r comparative), this hse is more of gf feeling 1st b4 anything. have tried, have heard, have observed that the trend of patrons to this hse is very different from other hses. (ratio of regulars vs new patrons is astonishing) fyi, ON for this hse is strictly for regulars only, and gals not compelled to take yr bookings if she dont feel like taking.

as for the nitty-gritty details, i leave it to u all to decide. bcos as they always preech: 1 mans meat is another mans poison.
To me, I see no difference. its all part of KC. Money makes the world turns. Money can make you see gems which others can't see.

As for your info that ON in this house is strictly for regulars, nothing unusual. There are some girls in the 66 series who don't do ON just with any customers. And in Lor 18 there are houses which do ON to regulars too. All to me, doesn't mean a thing. All still come down to how much you can pay.

Even if there is gf feeling, its bought using money. Let's not forget, we are talking about a brothel

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...