Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
VientianeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane, Laos

For Bros visiting to Vientiane for first time,
you should stay in 3 stars hotels situated in Mekong, the city centre of Vientiane. It costs around 30 to 50 sgd.

You can visit the more popular clubs , namely, MARKTWO, MARINA,DAOKHAM,CATWALK.
MARINA is newly opened in late 2013 and there are really lots of SYT there. I would say 70% of girls(revelers) in the club at any time.
If you are lucky enough, you can pick up free.

There are no short of Night clubs too in this sleeping city. Just spend around 5,000 Baht for liquor/ beer, you can have a private room. Girls are around 2500 baht for whole night. Girls are around 7/10.

If you are looking for chill out, there are also pubs where you can enjoy beer with live band and they usually closes at 12am. Kop Jai Der restaurant is highly recommended if you are purely seeking to chill.

If you are someone who likes massage, there are plentiful in vientiane and they close at 11pm. It cost around 10 SGD for 1 hour massage. If you are looking for special, very very few offers such a service and therefore is expensive. I know of one that cost around 90 SGD that comes with happy ending inclusive of tips. Though expensive, it was damn good, the masseur SYT , fair and wootzz gentle.

Should you require more information, feel free to PM me.