View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

I owe her an overdue FR, visited her two weeks ago.

I shall title it:

The Kiap Kiap Experience.

It has been a while since Xue er, descended to our mortal realms after her she returned to her celestial palace.

So when I saw that 女神回来啦! I picked up the phone and send her a text to book a meeting with the goddess.

Heaven blessed me she granted me an audience.

When she opened the door, she immediately recognized me and said that she is very happy that I still remember to come and find her. Who would not?

After a bit of tcss and hugs, we proceed to the shower which was SOP and on to the bed.

this is where and when I decided to call it the "kiap kiap" experience.

First Kiap, those kissable and tender lips, kiap my lips when we were kissing. It was rather sensual as most FLs do not really put effort into creating an atmosphere while smooching, but Goddess did it, she kiap my lower lip, like my first kiss with my Jurong Institute girlfriend siol.

Then she moved down next to catbath me and build my anticipation for the second kiap... she kiap me my bro with such skill that i nearly shoot out immediately. (sorry i never release for quite some time maybe).

But heng, I kiap myself to stop myself from shooting. It will be an offence to shoot in a Goddess's mouth isn't it?

I returned the favour and requested for a 69, painting her delicious abalone, that was glistering with some lovely moisture even before I stimulate. Then there was a "nasty surprise" as I help her to orgasm, by doing a fast and furious rubbing, the goddess bestowed me with some love nectar, causing some "back splash" into my face . THEN come the next kiap, her love hole can kiap my fingers very well.. it is like having a life of its own.

Cannot tahan liao, capped on and this was the final kiap.. which saw the goddess's lovehole slowly kiap and invite me deeper into the warm cave.

Before long, the clasping or kiapping dealt the final blow, i went to seventh heaven, unloading all my man juice into the cap, with the goddess, shivering below me. She is so powerful that when my bro got soft, she still refuse to let him out of the cave

Typing this FR makes me mari kita liao....

overall bonk.. 8.8/10, no need to break down, because it would make me more broke by RTF, like NOW.

So bros, please treat her well and be naise to the Goddess of Kiaps.