View Single Post
Old 13-05-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boy View Post
Hi guys,

Sorry for the late posting on this thread due to hectic work.

Went to phnom penh for 4 days and experience the night life there.

Went to Manhattan disco, very dangerous, many locals there and they are taking drugs, but the local girl there are nice and cute but dont dare to approach as I don't know whether it belongs to the guys there.

As mentioned by the thread, did pay a visit to HOD but notice it is a gay disco... Men is more than the girls! I was shocked and left immediately, all muscular man dancing on the dance floor...

Been to Pontoon, too many angmos and no girl left when I got there....

Hence, I went to street 104, near the river side. It is much lively there, and GFE is gao gao... Pricing was around $50-$60 USD LT. No time rush by the girl. Very good.

I went to casa also. Viet girl was alot and price at 100usd LT.

Ordered 24 bottles of beer for 91.40. Every girl called was to tip 20USD. All inside the bills. No need to give separately to the girl except bring back to your hotel.

Many girls there know chinese/english so communication was not an issue. Playable and GFE is good...

I also went to Russian market , many things to buy, especially nice shirts.
HOD is a gay disco Don't think so,is famous for ang mo and local girl who came late to find potential customers

still remember got a young Cambodian girl at street 104 shakey pub 3 years ago when first went there,bar fine her bring her to riverwalk or riverside disco (if I can remember correctly),heard that tomorrow I am leaving PP in the afternoon,quickly ask me to bring her out tomorrow morning to buy sourvenir for her

PP is a small place that even lone ranger can roam around by using a map,their street is name in numbers so easy to find not like ho chi minh so chao