Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Thomas666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Part II:

Right after we switched to a hogtie. At this point the intensity was increased again when hot wax was plashed on my ass by mistress Morgan while mistress Synee was busy whipping the bottom of my feet with a cane. This was also the point i had to use the safe-word as the intensity of the strokes on my soles became too much to bare. The wax and the following whipping on my ass just continued though.

Next we tried a part that felt surprisingly good to me, but which i had never tried or included in my wishes. With a rope around my balls some hook was attached and several heavy weights to give my balls a good stretch. Again this was accompanied with some anal play. For me this almost felt like heaven; especially with a regular glimpse of mistress Synee dressed in latex.

Finally I was put on the mat on the floor where both mistresses where controlling me and were playing with my cock. With mistress Synee sitting on my face dripping hot wax on my nipples and balls there was no escaping for me and I had to blow my load fiercely.

All together I have no regrets of my 3-hour session and I must say that especially Mistress Synee is one hell of a hot mistress to be playing with. Just to see her walking around me in a latex catsuit, while wearing high boots, was worth the money already.

But i am still a bit in doubt if this kind of play is really for me. For some reason i stayed really sober during the session as I was well aware that it is just play and i am still in control in a way as I can stop it whenever i want. Maybe it was also hard for them to get in the right mood, and get me in the right mood, as it was early in the afternoon and I was pretty nervous and had no experience. I can imagine it would be easier for them with a more experienced slave.