View Single Post
Old 15-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all
Re: What can I do to get dates and eliminate my phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
dudes here,

I know a lot of you are/were in my shoe, so I guess you may see from my point of view. Personally hope to get some advice.

I'm 25 this year, confuse about my life ahead. When i was younger in poly I could not seem to get attached, I thought maybe if i am older I will be able to get a girlfriend easier. Working now but can't seem to get to know any girls outside of work. I don't enjoy drinking, clubbing. I believe in spending what is needed, So I rarely shop or eat extravagantly. If a girl jio me go some fancy cafes or restaurant I will not mind paying, on my own i thrift.

Will it be the same situation when I am 35 yo and still single? How do i talk to girls and get a date. It seems majority of girls i like are attached, or are nice to chat with but nothing goes from there. I am also not comfortable with cold approach on the street, nor do i do well in big groups. Classes I attend I do not dare speak much to girls. I get anxious when i'm near girls, I have phobia from past hiccups.

I totally am sure that being frustrated about being single does not help, I was there. So i am cooling down my head for whats needed to be done. Hope to get some opinions on what could be done.
Ts, i have a friend who can help you, his name is johnbass. if you can impart 10% of his skill, you will have no worries about gals. this is how he cheat his wife on bed

Fc Walabis