Old 08-02-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about STD

Talk about myself then, many months ago because I'm a Tzu Chi (Singapore) Buddhist Foundation volunteer after all, I went ahead and got myself medically screened during a health screening - in fact the nursing medical professional was very good at her job, she noticed that I was around 33 years old, good enough to die whether you believe in Jesus Christ, or simply why all adult men eventually ought to die, so without any newer questioning, the Tzu Chi Health Screening automagically included HIV/STI testing as part of the requirement, in fact even though I survived that testing the report simply told me that it was high cholesterol and moderate blood pressure readings, you see the thing is in the context of Buddhism or even Singapore law denying or hiding things is worse than coming clean, I used a condom before, and it's just a matter of time before sickness comes again this way, even if the medical screening may have suggested that I appear healthy enough, if you walk into any other non-free health screening providers like SATA they'll also tell you that the first six months one may appear healthy, as long as one partakes in what I was educated as "sexual misconduct", it's just a matter of time, if I survived a test few months ago I'm just being lucky, few months down the road honestly what would have and still do perplex me is less about me confessing that I may be sicker than I thought, what is perplexing is how even if I'm sicker than others who may be older than me, it's perfectly alright because I probably deserved it - accepting one's karma, i.e. cause and effect, is actually more challenging than accepting one's medication.