Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teasing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerlution2 View Post
Just when there over the weekend again with my CO. Asked for the one that massage me previously but lady says she dunno grrrrr anyway I ask her to assign me of a similar quality.
ML came ushered to couple room. Back massage as usual only occasional brushing of my balls nothing much. Asked to flip over and this time while massaging my legs I deliberately spread open my legs, massage wasn't too hard but the brushing of my balls so obvious and frequent and led me to a real hard on. This carried on for like 5-7mins on each leg. Shiok. After the legs she straight move to massage my chest and stomach placing my arm Ard her hips. I'm sure she noticed I am having an erection and guessed what she played with my nipples and purposely brushes my cock more. I opened my eyes and gave the shiok look and she smiled back and I know I can carress her ass, did so with no rejection. This happened for like 5-7 mins. I tell u knowing your CO is beside really made my heart beat faster man. Well I only got rejected trying to touch her breast though. Everything was perfect until after the massage about to end she grabbed my rod for like 3-4secs and say remember to tip her (which I am but totally ruined the feel) I said ok and tipped her and got the so little look back otherwise everything would have been perfect. Got up change and left.

ML : 6.5/10
Massage 6/10 perfer harder massages
Charges : rm65/hr plus $10 tips
RTM : yup cos I love teasing massages

In the massage place there's a poster showing a ML face saying she was sack giving a HJ. So those who've been there shld know.

Cheers and do post a teasing massage FR if u have any to share.
Sharing is caring. Happy new year Huat ar.

Do up me if u like my FR. Thks
Bro lancerlution2...please PM me the MP name & location. Thanks in advance & much appreciate.