View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

How long are u going to play this game? You are basically wasting precious bandwidth beating around the bush & evading the questions.

You made some pretty wild accusations about me and many other innocent parties here... and I am simply asking for evidence on how you came to label me as...stealth agent...wannabe..little twerp... and now, I have a clone?...

I have already proven that you are stupid (see below) beyond doubt. You now have the chance to proof that you are not also a LIAR. Or maybe you are that, too?

Hoot! Hoot! LMJAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
LOL! I have proven that you are stupid. Trying to correct my English and backfired instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Freudian slip: a mistake in speech that shows what the speaker is truly thinking. Source: merriam-webster.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Hoot Hoot! Wow... Freudian slip! But before you try using big words AND using it wrongly, why don't you - as usual - Google what it actually means!