View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Dear Readers who may be confused by what is happening.
Here's a summary:

SEAJ is a self-appointed (ie nobody asked him) "stealth agent slayer". His intention is simple. He wants to be top dog so that he can get VIP treatment wherever he goes... to make up for his deficiency in looks, language abilities (he cannot speak Chinese, Vietnamese and his English is just kindergarten level), and financial means (according to some of the bros here, he gambled heavily and went into bankruptcy).

Frankly, I don't really care what he does... but he somehow dragged me into his "war" by accusing me of also being stealth agent, wannabe, and now I supposedly have a clone?

It all started when I exposed a pimp called mutantchicken over at the VN thread. And our SEAJ is a great buddy of that pimp (who has since been banned) so I guess he is continuing his accusations on behalf of his pimp buddy.

As you can all clearly see... when asked to produce evidence to back up his accusations.... he tries to be evasive...playing hide and seek. Well... u be the judge.

----

I think we have pretty much got him cornered. All he can do now is hide his tail between his legs and yelp helplessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
HAHAHA. As usual cock got your tongue, and trying your luck to twist your words. Is that all the best you can do idiot?