View Single Post
Old 21-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
:
Now if this is the case, does that mean U have to feed them 3 meals a day and entertain them all day until the following a.m.?
Also, are most gals game to being bonked all day and possible all nite? because I know I was having some trouble with some Pattaya gals taken LT, that refused to be bonked more than twice the entire nite (some actually demanded extra tips for the morning bonk before they left).

Lastly, like I had mentioned, only familiar with beer bars, go-go,and believe me, no signs are needed to find these places in Thailand but how do I spot these "farms" and "barbershops" and KTVs if I decide to walk around--I'm assuming these places are indoors and are there signs in English at the door?

Thanks, Pirate
Of coz have to feed them la, even your pets also need to be fed why not the girls? Just consider them as your gf for the short duration.

How to spot the KTV farms? Very easy, just go to See Kim Yong or Channivite all the shop lots with the word KTV and girls sitting outside are the farms. When you go near they will immediately usher you in and ring the bell. Then all the girls will come out for you to view and choose.