Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
analog539 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sexless Marriage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by plain
you guys keep pointing the finger at WOMEN in general but have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately ? Have you EVER wondered if it was YOU ?"
You're making me laugh. OBVIOUSLY bro you are on the side lines and are a bystander in the conversation OR, perhaps you are one of the lucky ones married to a lady with her head screwed on.

"Look back before she gave birth, look way back while you were still courting her back then... how far did you go to woo her? How lovey-dovey were you with her on and off the bed ?"
I'm laughing ever harder here.

"show some appreciation to her, she gave birth to your child, taking care of them, feeding, caring.... pamper her like before, comment how nice she looks when she dresses up or puts make-up on. buy a card! an "I love you" card is good... date her out! (without the kids) and No... coffee-shop is NOT a place for a "nice" dinner... ambience is important boys! and do it often."
Now I'm on the floor.

"you WON'T get instant results... its gradual. just like how your unhappiness is happening to you guys now. Some say 6-mths, some 6 years... so imagine how much you have to "pay" her back for all those years.
Cards? Candy......
How about to 10 grand a month to pay for everything?
How about the coming home EVERY night after work?
How about the caring for the kids.

That's the stuff I do. She does some too but......
we both have duties in this, me and her. I recognise mine, does she recognise hers? She's a great mother, no doubt, but a great wife. Sorry, answer is no.

Bro, you haven written this on the side lines, you haven't a smick what you are talking about. You think the guys on this forum haven't tried all that easy stuff you suggested?

Please lah!

Jim