Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
lojacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddensoul View Post
Right. They don't even know what to do with me. Damn wasted my time of 1he and 10 min. All I get is lot of foot worship. And they don't even have a single decent toy or equipment. And by the way my session was only 70 min instead of the agreed 120 min. So bros who wanna trybthem good luck.

Kind of expected. Dodgy advert to begin with.

On a side note, I'm sure some of you may have heard of "sensual lynn". Her ad now claims she does fetish/dom. Anyone has tried it with her?

I just had a very lengthy email convo with her and she doesn't seem experienced or even know the terms well. When asked to elaborate on her experience she asks for the specific play. She keeps asking for the budget and tries to milk the most out of the situation. Requested CBT she said tease and denial with HJ for $250. Might as well go for an experienced prodomme for a little more. Asked if she knew what CBT was and she asks what's your budget again. Seems like she asks for specifics first because shes apparently googling the terms as we request it.

Seems like there are a lot of new girls/"doms" out there trying to make the most out of the the growing femdom market here. Be wary guys.