View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Job Opportunities in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Now I in another business loh. Ur news outdated liao. We must move with times, not times moving us.

For your case hor, When u make enough to buy a 5rm flat in SG, Pm me, I teach you.

SC
I know my news outdated liao,anyway its someone happened to pm me back then told me without me asking.Since i aint interested in who do what,and all that.I only interested in the age onli,whether u in my age grp or some ahpek hehee...

wahh u saying like that,means u had make enough to buy a 5rm flat?Like that,why u still not moving onto LOS once again?i think if i make enough to buy a 5rm flat,i think i wont be here already...

Like this,u will make many bros here feel dejected again.Cos the need to earn and saved S250k in SG,i think they have to wait another 20 years loh.By then they almost 50 yr old,cannot cheong the way they wanted 20years ago.

50yr old man cheong and a youngster mid 20s got a lot of differences in the scenes leh...u should know...