View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Some Hot reviews from our sextifying bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VittaMen View Post
Managed to try the pills over the weekend n it was simply.... AWESOME!!!

Never felt this hard before, laster much longer than usual and I could get my dick hard again within 15mins. 2 shots an hour is a breeze.

Great stuff, just wonderful. Hope no young guys try else I dread to think how banged up their gfs would be!
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc View Post
ok... I mentioned that I wasn't going to try the half pill + spray combo.... but i couldn't help myself.

but there's a slight variation to my combo... which I think was a mistake (read on and you'll see what I meant), big mistake.

so, last night unker wanted to try the pill + spray. took half a pill and sprayed twice on the little bro and waited. started to get frisky with wifey, but was told her menses are round the corner and worried there might be blood...so I decided to put on condom... except that I only had the durex performa (with desensitizing cream)...

that was my biggest mistake.

long story short... missus was super happy and wet as my little bro was so hard, hot and I was banging away. no need to say... she came quite a few times again and was really tired out tonight too.

problem was... unker's little bro is too desensitized by the spray and the performa cd+cream! I changed to all sort of positions which can give more tightness and sensations... and kept pumping away...also no use. this time i was really really tired... i had been going on for almost an hour of slow, fast, frantic, very slow banging... and still not cumming.

so...i tried to suggest to my wife what I never tried before. which was to try anal.

to my surprise she actually gave me permission (maybe she was guilty on her part as she had cum quite a few times and I had yet to cum lol)! so, I slowly wet her using her own fluids and tried my 1st anal penetration ever. slowly and cautiously unker pumped and... the sensation is really really on a different level siah! though wife's pussy is tight, but anal wise...the grip is engulfing the dick so tight and full, but I was also worried for wife's reaction, so I went real slow each stroke. thank god, the slow strokes concentrated all the sensation on my dick and 10+ strokes later... I was finally able to cum... after that I just laid on top of my wife with my still hard dick in her ass.

advice to all! please do not mix the spray with any other performance cream etc... unless you got superman's stamina. coz, unker was really wasted physically after last 2 nights of hard banging. today took morning off work as my thighs were strained and like jelly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regius View Post
Overdue review! Sorry been busy

Met up with supplier about 2 weeks ago. Nice chap. Had a chat in his car regarding the DO's & DON'T's. The next day, I went to Balai
I must say I didn't follow his advice exactly regarding what and what not to consume and when to consume

Went to Balai, the usual process. Once I reached my hotel I popped 1 pill knowing that the girl should be arriving in an hour. No hot flashes, no headaches, nothing. Then when the cewek arrived I started having an erection and it was rock hard! Even the cewek was surprised and asked if I took anything for it to be like that. Naturally I lied and said I only had a Stout She was slapping her face with it and said it felt like a rock! After 1 shot it was still hard. Needless to say I had an awesome time this trip. No more worries about going soft halfway. Even the cewek admitted its been a long time since she enjoyed herself. Highly recommended to all the bros here.