Thread: Taiwan AV
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 22
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taiwan AV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cestlavie View Post
Many ask me about the Strip KTVs in Taiwan:

These are my sharing and experience so far.

Damage typically ranging from 2500 - 3500 NT per session (100 mins) depending on seasonal promotion. Most offer free flow of beer and even 1 bottle of hard liquor for certain promotion period.

Taiwanese SYT girls age ranging from 19 - 22 fully strip to naked from their Cheong Sam, Night Gown, Dress (what they wear depending on theme, theme changed almost every 2 weeks) and lap dance on you. Can hug, kiss, touch, play dice, card games, chit chatting with them. And a very special finale (for you to find out) near to the end of the session. Any other special afterwards is depending on your chemistry with the girl.

Strip KTVs in Taipei is extremely hard to find due to the tight control, only cities further south of Taipei have Strip KTVs discreetly.

All i can say is they did their QC very stringent, selection of girls looks and age, you will hardly find girls in mid or late 20s.
the "special finale" is just a handjob in the ktv room (bj if you are lucky).

and its not hard to find these KTV (酒店) in taipei. they are all over 林森北路. just need to have an agent (干部) to bring you in. 2 main types of 酒店, themed ktv (制服店) and own attire ones (礼服店).

girls from 制服店 usually lower in quality but will strip till naked for the 2hours and give u lap dance and handjob at the end.

girls from 礼服店 usually very high in quality but will not strip and no hj. hug, kiss, squeeze boobs and others usually depend on chemistry and if its good can request to bring out (expensive).

price for both is about the same. around S$100 - 150 for the girls to sit with you for 100mins - 120mins. can request to extend if u like the girl or ask to bring girls in to choose another one for another session. usually free flow beer. compulsory waiter tip included in bill (少爷费).