View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

First he says... (below)

* he's been in red since the below post made

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWAH View Post
My friend. Don,t waste your time giving information here. When you are in red now. I no need to explain much and you know what i mean. Better masturbate than wasting time writing here. Here got many idiots like to give red to other sometime without using their idiot fucking rotten brain. PUIIII.
and then he says...(below)

* he contributed & shared,looks good huh?

Quote:
Have something nice to contribute here. Help you save more than 60% of your ferry ticket from harboutfront singapore to harbourbay batam. Ticket $20 dollars including taxes.

Cannot post here on how to get the tickets. But you can PM and i will tell you how to get the $20 two ways ticket. Remember not to post here on how to get the ticket after you have got the ticket yourself.

This $20 dollars ticket i believe won,t last long but still hope it will last long. Can save $28 dollars per two way trips. Remember not to anyhow let people know got this $20 ticket. More people know maybe will make the $20 ticket promotion last shorter. So just share with your friends only. Don,t dog or pig also share.
and then later he scam this poor chap...(below)

*poor guy got scammed & were too worried to reply him at that point of time

Quote:
Was about to thank you for your review about the cheap ferry tickets. But was shocked to see some idiot zap you 6 points. Sorry to let you kenna zap. And very curious to know why you edited the post and say post wrongly?

So is it a good stuff or bad stuff actually...lol? Now can follow or cannot follow many people also don,t know.

For those that i reply back, enjoy your holiday. Don,t be shy to ask me if you want to save money. Although i say don,t anyhow give ah pig and ah dog. Who ever PM me i mostly will give. Can save $28 not bad.
...end up it turn out like this...(below)

*from saving 60% to becm paying normal price yet be taking an inferior-ed quality ferry

Quote:
Like to apologize to those that got the link to buy ticket. Total 3 company sell tickets and only 2 state their real total price. The fucking company just get fuck by me real hard. I ask them to faster state their real price in the link as soon as possible.

Heard from the operator got one guy call them and fuck them also. He bought from the link and must pay $28 more at the terminal. Also got one guy here ask me is the tax included. This make me to double confirm and i call them.

To my disappointment, she told me this company just join ,tax not included and must pay $28 taxes. The other 2 company tax included. I bought on dec trip and paid $20. So i really thought is $20.

For those that up my points, you can deduct back. Is alright, i won,t mind.
But i get to see one funny guy here. He edited his post and say sorry he post wrongly because he is afraid that people will busybody and zap him. So in order not to get zap, he chose to edit and say he post wrongly. Real joke of the century for sammyboyforum.
That's for all readers to see clearly a Proven Track Record above. How do u deduct given rep points? Maybe can enlighten me or the rest.

Remember,today he scammed for reputation points openly (i don't knw if any $$$ is being scammed by him from those who pm-ed him for the deal,maybe they got too worried to speak out) in public forum,tomorrow he will scam for smthg else.

Using his fav words,open yr eye big big to see,otherwise one day u will really "got eyes but no tears to cry".

* i need to quote his whole post to bring out his complete words in full instead of partially so as to allow readers to read his complete posting

I'm not gonna argue further & as for who has the credibility. It'd be yr choice to read wisely.

I rest my case here with my eyes wide open.