View Single Post
Old 15-01-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Everyone hv freedom of speech...
U words remind me of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Since day 1 when i come to this thread,i notice a handful did the same wilful things like the Monkey God (or Monkey King) character does at the beginning of the Journey to the West Story who was later punished to be pinned under the five-finger mountains. And even at the point of punishment,the Monkey God shows no remorse,doing the ONLY THING the Great Buddha didnt barred him from doing,thats to allow him his FREEDOM to speak (and express) which he uses most of that to curse and swear for the next 500 years at the bottom of a lonely corner under the five-finger mountains. He has chosen not to look at his own "reflection" becos he couldnt find himself "in any form of wrongdoing". The "Monkey Gods" simply couldnt care less (even when punished).
The great buddha allows freedom of speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
So that's what the ignore button on the left hand side of each post is suppose to be use for. Just go to his post & click on it.All his posts disappear. Thank you.

Good post u did & i can use it to add it to the reminder too.

And his track record reminder

https://sbfsg.shop/showpost.p...ostcount=34273

..since there's freedom of speech,i shall keep the reminding going. Please do not click on the link above if u do not like it,it's meant for new guys who steps in to know. I used that ignore button you suggested before u,so i am now posting without looking at his post content.

Just for the fun,in the name of freedom of speech.

No holds bar.