View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Dawn at Sunset: Experiences, Personal Stories, Life Experiences Only

Hey peeps,
Was told tis is the right place to post my stories. As stated in header, it only my own experiences and stories. No pics sharing. The reason to post out my stories, it will be more easier for me to recall where i stop and won't mess up between work and personal sharing times. First stop, i will post my experience dat happened somewhere last year. It was where i was inspired my own personalised, 50 shades of grey. Here it is:-

Posted on my work thread dated 15th Feb 2015

50 Shades Of Grey

Finally hv some times to relax. Having a can of beer, sitting on the bed. I sharing something wif u guys.

Well, these few days during my away, I had my 50 shades of grey. I mean nah, not the movie, I mean experienced. It juz happened dat my frenz who has a client whom she din met for long time asking her to recommend someone she knows so she recommended me. After getting the location I made my way dere. Quite a wulu place as it somehow located at shophouses. After figuring out shd be the correct place, I saw him, according to description, standing dere waiting. I went up to him, addressed myself, he showed me the way to his place. It was somewhere at the backlane and i thought it was some terrace house but he stopped at tis particular door and said "here we are." I was like "here?" It was juz behind a shophouse. I was kinda panicked as I dunno was he trying to be funny. And the moment he opened the door and switched on the lights, phew, nothing of dat sort dat came to my mind, a real proper home. It was kinda cosy I shd say, dats a sofa, a bed, a plasma tv, a toilet, a mini fridge etc. He said tis is his 2nd hangout place as he has a home. He often come here wif his gf to hangout. Well, another rich chap, dats wat I thought.

We chatted abit while he handed me a can of drink and I asked him had him watched 50 shades already. He said no but read it. So we were talking abt the storyline, ya the sex scenes especially and later on I found out, he's into bdsm! A professional one too! He and his gf even went overseas for bdsm professional club, wow! He showed me his equipment which includes candles, whip, ropes, canes (in different shapes sticking on the wall like samurai swords) His gf enjoyed them I was like wow. He asked if I interested he can showed me how it worked. So he signalled me to looked up at the ceiling and dats tis cover and he removed it. He went to switched on a button and something juz came down. It was a steel string wif a hook! I was like WOW! Like a movie scene! He came up to me and tie my hands wif a rope, asking me to relax. Later did I know, my tied up hands were going to be hanged! :O

To be continue.....