View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Dinner was fast and furious,hehehe....(all 8 of us emptying the food so fast with zero leftover) and i sincerely thank bro Micmac for finding this lot of good food (Botak Cun) to eat. Cheap by local standard too. Oh,and its non-Halal food there.
Nah... no need to thank ~~ am glad to have shared in the first place. Besides, it was that outspoken Ibu who *strongly recommended* me to try as she knows me to be a L2E foodie - so gotta thank her to begin with LOOOOOL!!! And recently the satay was irregularly available... major, major sadness LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
(About Montego Resorts) 4 juta consider cheap in Sillypore term for the same type of villa in Sillypore that would likely cost about 1 grand in Sin$.
True it is cheaper than SG - then again - just about anything in SG is just too relatively expensive compared with all other South Asia (not just SEA) countries ! And have noticed too where SG prices for anything seems priced-reasonably in-comparison with other SA countries - the quantity/quality pales in-comparison for the same. KK, enough ranting.