View Single Post
Old 20-02-2016, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $9.5 million prize money – Luck rolls in year of the monkey for 1 Toto punter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
You are a genius.

Unhappy with a political party = Unhappy with wife = Unhappy with government = Unhappy with country = Must Migrate.

The way you link things is even better than the linkages of the human organs.

You should stay in North Korea and China. These countries link things like you do and most of their citizens were force to migrate too. The citizens in these countries got nothing much to say too and they live only once too. Exactly your paradise.

Likewise i don't trust clone(S) like you, the fugitives, the no substance opposition parties, the disgruntled individual and the foreign media (good at stirring shit in order to boost readership at the expense of our country)

Pls stop destroying my country, stop making false accusation against our govt, stop spreading untrue rumours, stop tarnishing our govt's image to the outside world via Youtube, Facebooks, private shitty blogs, chatrooms etc........

pls stop lurking at all internet forums 24/7 365 days fabricating stories, destroying Singaporean values and cohesiveness, split our community and create hatred among Singaporean, brain washing Singaporean to vote against our govt and trying to destroy our country thus causing our currency to depreciate !!!

Fellow Singaporean pls B E W A R E !!!

Pls help to spread this P O W E R F U L message around !!!