View Single Post
Old 28-04-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Disappointing.
It was meant to be like that for others who sees it but a memorial for me for the millions (of sperm cells) who died inside a few "rubber" during that night at the Battlefield,hehehe...i cannot help but think of this milf after i am back to Sillypore and i am looking forward to my May's Batam trip. For me,its good night of bonks that cost a million rupiah.

I need to forget my last trip before i can start to really plan,hehehe...condolences to the "millions" who...well...hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
hi may i know where is the location Budi Siang chicken rice .
can give brief direction near to which known building or hotel. tks
There were about 6 branches of Budi Siang Malam all over Batam bro. You will need to be a little more specific like where you will be staying (near to which hotel or place) in your coming trip so i can point you to the right direction. Anyway,one is near to Nagoya Hill Mall outside (which i believe you should not have trouble finding it) :

...another one i dont know how to describe :

The one i often go to is around Gideon hotel's Penuin wet market,near BCS and a2 food court (no more than 5 mins walk) and there are few branches around there too :

Once you were able to locate Budi Siang Malam chicken rice store around Penuin wet market,you will be in food paradise for where most of their local frequent,the wet market will be where Bai Long wan tan mee is located too. The fried carrot cake (beside Bai Long) was good...very good!! (suits me) Hehehe...and if you happen to find the wet market,which shouldnt be too difficult,do walk around it. You will understand better.

Hope the above maps helps you in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Great FR, Nono.

Good point about maintaining your cool when bargaining. Something that I have to watch out for as well...
Thank you bro.

What tick me off isnt the bargaining part. Its the after-bargain where the deal is within secs to closing when they tell me no stock. And that they have to go to another branch to take or wait for them to send down. I have to come back another day. And in a fit of anger....well....i didnt scold them tho but i blew up when i am in the vehicle which i think i might have scare the girls in it.

It also affect my mood when i visit other pharmacy thereafter too. Not a good sign for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I might be in Batam tomorrow. The Chinese-looking cewek (from Indah2, got her during our first group trip in Aug last year) is back in Batam and contacted my in FB. She's with another joint though. Also, I did managed to get in touch with the New Berry Super-glue that your friend was reminding me about... Now, I've a headache. Which one to book tomorrow? Haizzz...
Thats my problem in Batam recently,and i only have one dick (and so many tight and wet pussies)...hehehe...flip a coin,it always work for me.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info