Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

peeps

june holiday coming and most maids will be free since family goes on holiday. i got this ctc to give away and not looking for any reward from you. but if you share i will not reject. The thing is i have no time on sunday to fuck them and this particular one is always looking for my cock. she is freakin horny and most time don't wear bra at home and masterbate many times a day when she is in heat.

problem is my cock is damn sian on her and last time i fuck her is 4 mths back on a weekday evening. she can elang on some weekday nights so you can imagine how horny and daring she is. she has many window of opportunity during weekdays...looks wise she is average, not fat but have tummy and also small tits. Not exactly top grade wagyu meat but fucking horny and can cum within 5 mins of cowboy. she will need to cum 3 times to statisfy her with your cock and guess what ...she will masterbate when she back home...crazy horny bitch....i really have enough of her and i am sure she has other cocks on demand...but i guess she will not mind if more is added...i will share this ctc with 3 bros and if you have 3 weeks till june holidays to get her to lust for u...i dont need to tell u what to do but its fuckin easy...bear in mind she is plain jane but if you like to fuck a crazy pinay bitch that moan like no tomorrow and cim cif hardcore banging etc you got a pussy waiting for u.

i will choose who to share with so not laying out any criterias here. you could be the lucky one but only 3 bros spaced out weekly as she could be suspicious. pls note she expect small token of appreciate so 50$ is ok to fuck like 2 hrs 3 times. hotels or cars are fine for her. I don't do raw so play safe as well.

If she sticks to you dont blame me