View Single Post
Old 17-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Yes. But xiao cai and xiao jing always recommend Yindo hotel. But Yindo hotel a bit old leh. Doesn't look like 5 star leh. Bro weeger ever mentioned this 昌安华策酒店:not bad. quite new also. The best thing you can see the gal shower. He told me quite shiok. kekekeke.

http://www.zhcahotel.com/huace/kfjs.htm
Basically, the range of hotel from 昌安 not bad. Price is bit high side.
Wow bro Tirak, the room is really fantastic. I like it. Few years back I went with my wife & kids to ZH, the Yindo hotel told us there were no King size bed in China, all hotel bed are Queen size only. And the hotel are not so great. Now it seems that more hotel are up, and the room are nicely done. I saw the picture, seem that the bed are King size.

Are the hotel in CP similar to this type of class you show in the post?

Looks like the Chinese are getting more into interior designer taste. A well designed and comfortable room will lead to a more enjoyable love making. Thanks for the hotel info.