View Single Post
Old 20-09-2016, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCMC - Not worth it unless you love Viet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
HCM was never a good cheonging place. If you are aware, most frequent traveller to hcm have their regular girl waiting for them. There are many whom will arrange to meet girls whom they know them in Singapore KTV.
I don't know if HCM was good for cheong before, but definitely not nowdays. Expensive, complicated, impersonable, bitchy and greedy gals who are unappreciative. I was able to find some busty gals, but not that many for someone like me. Also hear that many gals now have breast implant and plastic surgeries. If i want to hookup with fake plastic gals with balloon inflated chest i would goto Korea instead. I heard it was much better a few years ago before the raids, when you have brothels and beer bars like 91 HBT and such, but now it is a thing of the past like Dongguan.

Once girl i paid $150USD overnight, and she try to leave early, and ask for more tips for taxi and everything. In that one night she already makes more than average VN worker in a month! but still not enough.

Even aside from the girls, when you take taxi, or go shopping, or goto clubs, everybody try to rip you off, take extra tips etc.. My mate went to 02 Gold club and it was a huge scam, somehow his quoted "2.2M" bottle was charged for 5M when he went to pay (after all the undisclosed 'fees'. Also when he try leave the table, 15 security gaurds surround him asking for tips (500k each!) for doing nothing except looking tough. He got away with paying much less, but still the fact that a top club like this try these low-life clipping techniques is despicable. This would never stand in other cities like Bangkok, Jakarta, etc...

Regularly taxi drivers give me 10-20k less change to pocket themselves. I don't really care about the amount (not much money to me) but the principle to me. For those honest taxi drivers, or street food vendors, i usually give them 10-30k extra anyways. The whole VN society seems a bit greedy and set out to rip off any tourist as much as they can get away with.