View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 03:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Hi all,

Any bro/Dr can advice if there's a portion of my penis skin slightly red compared to other area? And when it's dry, the skin will scale and shed off easily. It's a little itchy. And this will go on and on. I thought after one time shedding, it's cleared. But it comes back again. Notice the veins in these area a little red compared to other area. Not sure is it due to the antiseptics/toothpaste applied by the lady. Read through the first few pages of the symptom but couldn't find any suitable ones. There's one/two small bumps at outside the penis near the top part of the balls. Not sure if it's something like Molluscum contagiosum?
You need a proper consultation with a doctor. It is impossible to diagnose an issue over the internet just based upon a rough description.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates