View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re-location advice

If and when i get to settle there, I will likely find a nice girl and quit my cheonging life so dont really need the high income to supplement that lifestyle.

I know college graduates in Thailand earn around 15k to 22k on average. Investment bankers and other more prestigious jobs obviously earns higher. And like you guys said they still can survive and lim kopi due to the relatively lower cost of living there.

I would love to save enough to afford a condo there though... Already looked at how much its going to set me back. But I'm targeting a monthly salary between 40-50k minimally as well or else really struggle.

Of course I can make more than that in Singapore but at the end of the day the cost of living here will set me back and with the additional work stress.

Basically I fell in love with the country (of course, the pretty ladies helps alot too) and a normal, decent lifestyle there will suffice.

My only concern is healthcare like bro TonyCheong mentioned. Being in Singapore I get to enjoy medical benefits.