Old 24-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
HotTocHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
D7 field report

There are a few hot tocs on both sides of HTP, north of HQV. I tried one yesterday on the west side of the road. It is a small hole in the wall, so if you are going south on HTP, you will likely miss it. The name of the place is Minh Tam.

There were 5 ladies inside of varying looks and ages-most appeared early-mid 30s. Mine was 27, I found out later. She was nice looking, fair skinned with perky breasts, smaller than I usually go for, but nice cherry nipples. And she had a luscious set of lips.

Don't know if they offer fs. Her bj skills were ok, not great, but not the worst I've had in HCMC. Too rough on the balls, but her action on the head was quite nice. No CIM, unfortunately and her hj skills need some work. Still, she got the job done.

Total damage: 200k, which I gave to her on the way out. If she had allowed CIM, I would've tipped her another 50k. This place was alright for a quick release, but unless in the area, it's not really worth the effort to get there; it's a bit far from where the bros normally congregate (D1,5, etc.).

I've been to a few of these outlying places now, but honestly, I have had much better experiences at Bennys and the usual suspects on NPK.