View Single Post
Old 27-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Can only say this pub owner is kum lan or hire kum lan security guards.

Open door do business especially night spots you must be prepared to serve "crouching tigers and hidden dragons" customers.

Even if the general's son talk very lansi also cannot use violence mah. KNN I not Thai I also know this type of situation must be diplomatic and cannot let all parties lose face.
The kum lan security guards should inform the pub manager and engage with the lansi general son diplomatically.
Like that show give face because ask higher management come to resolve is considered sincere.

Also have the VIP actors/actresses around so better not risk the situation to escalate furthur.
Aiyoh offer some freebies let the lansi f*cker cool down first because also don't know his background mah.
Later the f*cker activate his water come or pull out pistol then like that all lose face liao leh!

All Thais want face wan la.
Once got face liao sure back off a bit.
Aiyoh mao a bit sure talk very rash wan mah.
Sometimes I mao like I also talk rash mah.
Give me some face I sure back off.
KNN moral of the story is this pub don't know how to do business lah think khon diaw can makan 555!

In Thailand's nightspots especially Thai G-Clubs and Hiso pubs please do not be lansi with fellow customers or hit on their ladies.
The clientele is very mixed bag consisting of political party members, mafia, police, army, businessmen, act blur thanchart ikan bilis (me ), etc.

In Thailand anything happen must stay calm.
Nobody loses face and all will be fine.

You all don't pray pray never see firearms before you no scared de.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 27-11-2016 at 09:31 PM.