View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
soo64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

One update from last month 3 days 2 night HCM trip.

Visit a few local MP like Boss, Phuoc Loc Tho 1 and Festival with my friend. Quality of girls poor if compare to MP in D1 like Vien dong, Hai son and Dainam. Girls in these places willing to give blowjob but hygiene was quite bad. Notice the girls don't use listerine mouth rinse after work. MP also quite rundown.

To make matter worse, girls keep bargaining for higher tip, don't agree black face refuse to blow. End up pay on average 500K for tip alone. The blowjob is actually 80% hj and 20% bj, include ticket total abt 700K, not worth it.

On my way out from one of the MP met 3 singaporean also just complete their session. Hear them discuss about the tip they gave, each of them pester to tip 500-600K, if don't agree kana black face also and refuse to service them well.

To make matter worse, 2 weeks after back to Singapore, my friend complain burning pain during urinating. Went to DSC lane for checkup and diagnose with chlamydia. Don't know which girl infect him. In future no more unprotected blowjob at these inhygiene places.