Thread: Girl's LOVE
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girl's LOVE

I placed my hand on her head and did exactly what I had dreamed to do earlier. I grabbed a handful of hair and guided her face to my pussy. Her free hand came up and immediately slid them inside me at the same time her tongue touched my clit.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes to let the sensation take over. Her tongue was warm, wet, and moving fast while her fingers were sliding in and out slowly. It was my turn to moan loudly and I wasn't holding any excitement back at this point. I started moving my pelvis in circles as she squeezed my ass and then smacked it lightly.

"Oh yeah! Mmm. Yes!" I basically screamed at her.

I heard a thud and opened my eyes to see the man from the coat closet on the floor. He had fallen off the counter and was now on the floor next to us. Not surprising but his pants where down and his penis out and hard, he had been enjoying the show. The idea of him watching us excited me further. I winked at him when he lifted his face to see I was looking at him, a smile grew across his face as I got louder. She had realised I had gotten slightly distracted and put her mouth completely over my clit and sucked on it.

She didn't even pause when the man hit the floor, but I am assuming she was just that much more so turned on by him watching as I was because she suddenly got more aggressive with her fingers. They started going faster and faster and her tongue was now sliding in and out of my pussy. My body was starting to twitch and I closed my eyes again. She slapped my ass and I let out another loud moan.

My toes were starting to curl and my knees were wiggling. I was losing my strength. She seemed to sense this and keeping her fingers inside me, she moved her head back to look up at me.

"You like that baby?" Are you going to cum all over this tongue beautiful?" She asked in the "as a matter of fact tone"

"Yes! Yes please." I said in a whisper.

The orange was almost gone from her lips and pink was starting to show through. She smiled and put her head back between my legs. Her tongue slid back inside me and started moving like it was vibrating. It didn't take much of that before I felt it in my toes.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh my God. I'm Cumming! I'm Cumming!" I screamed.

She moaned inside me and I could feel the vibrations inside me. Waves of pleasure started in my toes running to my head causing it to fog over. My body started to shake all over as my knees were giving way. She removed her tongue and moaned loudly throwing her back.

"Oh yes! Oh yeah!" She screamed.

I didn't realise it but she was playing with her pussy again while eating me out. I watched her get herself off as I regained my strength. Her expressions were so full of passion and lust. She bit her bottom; now pink, lip.

Another surge of excitement went through my body. I shifted so that she was no longer inside me as I got down close to her on the ground. I pushed her gently backwards, lifting her skirt up completely to expose her belly button. Her breasts had been exposed, her hands flew to each of her breast and she started playing with her nipples. I leaned down and put my face between her legs.

My tongue rolled over her clit in a teasing way. I wanted to make her body shake the way mine had. I put my mouth over her clit and sucked on it. She moaned as I slid my fingers inside her pussy. She was dripping wet; I pulled my fingers out and lifted my face to look at her. She lifted her head to see why I had paused and I licked my fingers and smiled at her.

"You taste amazing." I said teasing her.

She smiled and placed her hand on the back on my head shoving it hard to bury my face in her pussy. I slid my tongue inside of her and started making circles. Her hips started moving up and down and I felt her ass tighten as she kept trying to lift it off the ground. Telling me she wanted more, she wanted it harder. I shoved my face deeper into her legs wanting to get my tongue in her as far as I could!