View Single Post
Old 20-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

RAIDED!

On Monday night, was getting a msg at a FS shop when suddenly there was a big commotion outside our room’s door. Heard a man’s voice, then a woman’s, then banging on the door. The therapist, who was still in her clothes, threw a towel over my rear (I was lying face down on the bed), then pulled the towel down a bit over my thighs and unlocked the door. The female cashier from downstairs rushed in, checked me out, then said something to the therapist. The only word I could understand was polisi.
Cashier left and therapist gestured for me to get dressed right away, said police were checking. As I was leaving, therapist started saying bayar, bayar (bayad). Told her no way, as hadn’t had chickie-chickie yet. As I was going downstairs, heard her yelling down the hall. Walked as fast as I could out the backdoor, half expecting someone to grab me from behind. But got out safely.

Looked around the street, but didn’t see any police or patrol cars. But seemed like people were mingling about. Other msg shops were closed.

Walked into a nearby FS place. The store’s sign outside was turned off but the door was unlocked. Usually the girls are sitting on sofas by the front door, but a few were hiding in a room in the back. More were coming down the stairs to the room and putting their black dresses back on. They were still open for business, but by then I had lost the mood and called it a nite.