View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL beach / thai club issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtong View Post
Hi, been going these club with friends (newbie) recently. Not be able to get gals to enjoy the night. Maybe we look too local.

My question, is those gals only look for angmo?
If we are local, how and where can we dabao the girl to if we have no hotel? Nearby? Price?
How to treat the gal drink?
Girls in BC & TC do know how to spot pussy hunters.

They do not look for angmo. Any one with cash will do, except maybe for Africans and maybe dark Indians. Too local is no problem.

It is a matter of how you approach the lady. You gave a wink, a smile, gave her your smiling stare. How you talk and act towards any lady also matters.

You just don't go and talk cock with your male friends, eat there, enjoy the booze and the music and the ladies see you as not a lady man or pussy hunter. And they will not approach you except in Thai Club whereby the Viets will come and go ( butterfly liked crazy ).

You must act differently. You chill out yourself and chill out the ladies. Do not be to strict about your attitude in both clubs.

No hotel is no problem. They will take you to a short time hotel but you will pay for the hotel's bill. Price will be reasonable. They will not take you to a 4 or 5 star hotel........example of a 2 or 3 star ST hotel is Cabana Inn or Hotel which is next to Thai Club.

You can ask the lady for her drink. But some don't drink booze. Some have their own drinks. But you can always gave her some tips so that she can buy her next drink or to accompany you for a little while you size her up for a possible tabao deal.

Old man liked me. Local KL fellow liked me, also can get Vietnamese and Pinoy ladies to come to me in both clubs.

So you will not have too much problems if you follow the above rules.