View Single Post
Old 29-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Finally got a session wif mint. I would say was quite fun and interesting. Her figure is consider attractive though im a boob lover. Very playful when come to the sensual part. Going to RTM when vitamin M recharges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
MR for Mint:

Truth be told, she probably don't need anymore MRs since there's already a ton of those written by other bros. Reason for writing is to give due recognition to a hardworking and service-oriented young lady, a rarity in the current ML pool.

Apartment: Whole unit was clean and neat. Towels smelt fresh and clean too. Overall, a cozy place with nothing to complain about

ML: Very cute looking young lady and her features and hairstyle give her a Jap schoolgirl look. Great body with equally nice boobs and nips that were a joy to caress and fondle during the sensual portion. Told me she's been eating salad to lose weight but her figure actually looks perfect to me

Massage: Credit to her for putting in the effort to give a decent massage that covered from the back to the legs. Not the hard kind of massage dished out by Humility but not bad either. Gave me a rather decent head massage as well after the HJ. So massage is a pass for me overall

Sensual: Definitely her forte! Haven't had such an enjoyable HJ for some time and I don't think there's a need to go into details since most bros have experienced it before Out to please and she even "complaint" that I came a bit too fast and she wanted me to endure a bit longer...haha

GFE: Very friendly and chatty lady. Broke the ice easily and never an awkward moment during the entire session. Felt very comfortable talking to her and her GFE came across as natural and not overbearing. Offered me a total of 3 cups of freshly brewed chrysanthemum tea before and after the session. Full marks for GFE

Overall, one of the elite few MLs who are totally worth the money you pay for the session. Can see why she is so popular and her reputation as an angpai is well deserved!
up for the MR