Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Thanks for your kind words CQueen. Yeah shall just take it as a compliment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Haha I think I had Bim immediately after you that night, you were wearing black tee with specs? Looks like all the LBs like you, gropping you non stop........but she just said she was tired, then mumbled something about another customer not liking her. Could be talking about you bro. You're a heartbreaker dude
Good morning Ceandy,

So it is true that you are charming enough to sweep that LB off her feet to make her feel unwanted and neglected that she lost interest in serving her customer, fuckingababy. In fact, your overwhelming charms even made other LBs want a share of your horny cock when they cannot resist "groping your cock non stop " as witnessed by another bro, fuckingababy.
Next time try to tone down yr erotic charms to avoid breaking the LB's heart. Once they cannot get your attention, other customers suffer too as they will be too emotionally upset to serve others.
Now I really wonder how charming you can be? Better not find out for fear of suffering the same fate as the LB - so emotionally shaken and hearbroken to lose interest in sucking samster's cock from this forum.
Hehehe...