Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoshow View Post
Took this LB named Aya in brought coloured bra and panties set.

Shes slim, tanned with rock hard tits. Followed her upstairs as she kept looking back at me and smile.

Once in cubicle we stripped and she sucked me off. As she suck few LBs came into our cabins to look at us. She must have said something in Thai that they kept coming in. A brief while she asked me to pump her. Did her missionary which was kinda difficult due to positioning. Ended up with a fast and furious HJ which is not pleasuring. Requested for slow and steady HJ which she says 'cannot so long na' and I came my shot very shortly.

Shes leaving in 5 days time and thought she looked one of the best there in my opinion.
Bro was the fierce OKT there? He'd always remind the LBs to keep it to 20 minutes. That's why I seldom go whenever he's there. The other taller OKT is the friendly one. Always telling the LBs to give good service. But most of the time the shorter one would be there.