View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
An Íntimate Evening

DISCLAIMER!!

Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.juicysexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.
--------------------------------------------
Have you finished yet? Ann asked. Her voice seemed she was nervous a bit:

You remember having invited them by this time?

Yeahh, honey! In a minute! However I kept sitting on my work desk and dealing with loads of papers and working drawings: I worked as architect in one company, and had lots to do but any way I couldn’t drop it despite the savour of what we have planned. Moreover, I had some doubts about this plan come true, by the way this idea of giving advertisement to the newspaper was really stupid thing to do! And correspondence that followed after that was no more than something crazy thing! And who the hell might think of complying with our agreement!

However my thoughts couldn’t make my wife change her mind, I was forced to put a face, at a least that I had been looking forward visit of some Marry to avoid my Ann’s resentment. In any event, Ann was really sure that this lady would come anyway. Teasing on myself I set to gathering all my papers and cleaning out the area. When irritated voice of Ann called me back again, I just replied: “I’m coming!” trying to sound as much merry and fresh as possible. The hall was shining with cleanness, Ann was flying around the room putting everything in order, and cleaning up all things. I couldn’t say we had untidy looking house in our daily routine but today she lived up higher to my expectations! She put new flowers in the vase, changed the vein on the sofa, put out our new wine glasses, as for the clothing, she dressed up in a very showy manner, her cloth revealed much more rather than covered, in short the whole atmosphere within the house was very electrified with expectation and sex, there was hardly anyone needed to excite me at this moment. I looked at my wife, glimpsed at her perky nipples, black beaver down there under her lingerie, and suddenly I felt a desire that I hadn’t experienced for quite a long time.

Ann seemed to notice that, may be she was feeling the same as me, for she looked at me from behind with mysterious light in her eyes:

I’m so nervous! She said: it’s so hard to wait! I smiled and sat by her side on the couch, nursing my wife. Anyway, that woman, who was supposed to arrive in a while, aroused no feelings inside me, my lips touched me wife’s tender skin, I kissed her neck, and face. I couldn’t believe my eyes, so sexy my wife was what the stupid thing to miss such a beauty! She looked like a teen, thought she was 25…

I wanna eat you, honey! I whispered in a thick voice. She smiled:

You’d rather wait a bit till she comes! We have been living together for quite a long time, but you don’t use this wonderful opportunity, or use but very seldom. Here you soon meet nice cute girl who is dreaming about love and longing for sex with you. It makes me cum when I think of you fucking this bitch or shooting your cum over her face! That must be something very exciting if we try it really! By the way do you still remember that we have had sex fro the last 2 weeks? You seem to blast away soon with all this… load inside you!

I didn’t know what made Ann talk these things to me, perhaps the reason was this nervous sex loaded aura that filled our house or may be she was eager to get new feelings and try some new experiment. I just noted, to my surprise, that she had never been so sincere to me before, this one was the first time when she talked that way! Ann had always been adherent to the idea that swing is very amoral etc. I thought the answer was hidden deep in her woman’s soul.

What happened to you, darling? I laughed: are not you jealous? Or, to be more precise, are you not gonna jealous of me when it all starts? This is got to be something new! We will have fun! We have never tried it, huh?

It turns on most of all! She was saying it with a very serious assurance of her values and truth so I felt it came to my mind like some essential outlook on life! I don’t know how well it would pass, but I will not be jealous of you to this girl! Because I’m supposed to be with you when you have fun, moreover she is just a stranger who needs only sex, she will not place any burden on our life, so do you and me, sex is the only reason that I mean, and I’m sure we all threesome can get what we want to have from this fun!

Her face turned red, when she finished. That made her more attractive when she talked that way, excited and nervous. It would be a great thing if this damn Marry wouldn’t come; with my hand I stroked her hair, then it passed down to her tits. Groping her nipples I sensed tem got hard, one touch was enough now to excite my wife.

So, what exactly are you expecting from this…mmmm…meeting? I asked with interest, thought I still was in doubts about Marry to come. In the long run, she is a woman, so she is just a toy for me, and… I can’t now recall you have some inclination to lesbo ever!

Lord knows how it all may turn! She said smiling

That’s the thing! Uttered me

It’s not necessary for me to become lesbo or be a lesbo, if I wanna try it with woman; – she definitely seemed to explain me what she meant. Juts to be a bit, bisexual… hat’s not a big deal! So what? That’s great idea! I have never tried it before, but I think it will turn me on much!

Meanwhile I looked at my watch, it was 10 minutes passed 8 pm. If Mary was supposed to arrive, she was already late. That was a good sign, but Ann remained nervous and kept me on the alert as well, she was just like a bundle of nerves. Every tiny cell of my wife’s body was excited a lot; in fact she didn’t know what to do with herself for impatience. In a while, her patience broke and she exclaimed:

What the hell are waiting for? We needn’t wait; this night must pass with sex, not with disputes! We will find enough time to discuss our life and analyze it. I can’t understand why she has to be late so far! Let’s have a warm-up!

Ann turned to me and put her hand onto my knee. Then it slowly passed up to my penis. The bulge on my jeans started growing. The only touch was enough to cause immediate erection. Now I could say what I was in for. I was loaded and ready for everything.

While Ann was caressing my cock through the cloth, I tried to shove my fingers right between her legs. My left hand groped her nipples; I took up working up on them. A moan escaped her lips: “I have not had it for so long!” I thought so too.

“You have not done on me like that for ages as well, honey!” I said. “Apologize?” “Not at all! But…” “So….” She interrupted me: “we have always missed some simulation for all this time!

To make us flare up with passion again! Now we have it, we just became very phlegmatic and lazy; we didn’t see those daily pleasures that surrounded us everywhere. This family routine, that characterizes most families would bring us down, but we have to find a way to escape it and from now we would have to make choice how to get on by this routine! We both are ready to let someone join our private life. This is gonna be next, upper step in our sexual life, we just crossed the brink of conventions and sex, from now, must provide new feelings and emotional experience, unknown before”

All this time she went on stroking my bulge: “I can’t say we need and must have use for this third person, moreover, there is no need in this person to turn us on, but it adds some kind of savor in our life, this is what I have wanted to do fro a long time, despite risks it carries, anyway, I am gonna take everything from Mary tonight.” With these words she stopped, put me on the sofa and got down to undoing my jeans. I looked at her down-top, my wonderful woman promised a wonderful nigh to me. I was really happy. Within this time, my imagination together with strain grew stronger, leaving no doubts about what happens.

My cock soon slipped out of my cloth, it was so red, cock’s head turned flesh and was so huge that prepuce of penis hardy covered it. Though, I had never had any exhibitionistic features, it excited me on a lot. A man could offer something in this case. Ann seemed to feel it, I heard she swallow her saliva. She bent t it and then I sensed her lips swallow my cock gently, her tongue moved very tenderly. I said:

Let me tell you, you said we have not had sex fro about 2 weeks, and, as far as I don’t have any other woman, but you, you should forget I have a load in there to shoot.

Ann just cooed and gave not a sound; she went on sucking on my pecker with enthusiasm.

Keep sucking my cock, keep sucking it, babe! I was whispering: don’t stop! You will see what happens next, I thought you were gonna put your tongue in Mary’s pussy.