View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
xiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to beholdxiaohanhan is a splendid one to behold
Re: To sign or not to sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
My advice is the write your real details.

Like what other bros said, in an event of a raid, writing a fake name will get you into more trouble than writing your real name.

If you scared your particulars seen by others, just scribble. If officer question, at least can say your handwriting is very bad.

I remember hearing from an ML last time they do not keep these records for long. Probably will dispose them within 3 days.

The ones which I am more cautious about are those that ask you to sign in digitally. Because they are records stored in a system backend. Who knows one day the system kena hacked and the details leaked out. That type cannot try to fake it is not you.

Some spa owners think it is a good and easy way for bros to sign in to adhere to spa regulations, but I can tell you more bros are uncomfortable with this idea.
I would still prefer the old writing book. Usually I'll write true name, however in initials/short form. So far so good