View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bukit Indah..TCM massage

Not good not good. Highly not recommended....

These PRCs are not my type of milfs. The rest of the PRCs outside that i saw when i was leaving also cmi one. Highly not recommended to go...

Looks: Not my type
Figure: Slightly plump
Service: Attitude ok but really no skill. Can tell not much experiences in massage at all. Anyhow press one and told me yesterday just arrived nia. Focus a lot on HJ which i tot is juagen. As i have no experience what is juagen. I asked her what are u doing as the way she played with my didi is not the same. I tot she is doing juagen. I asked her are u doing juagen yet she asked me what is juagen. OMG... then i explained roughly then she added on like she knows like untangle the veins, press the spots etc.... I tot juagen supposed to be painful and from the pain about to tell me what i am suffering from etc... However, i feel no pain at all. I guess, this is not the real juagen.

Then i bought the 118 dollars package and supposed to have cupping and ear candle or what. But after very go thru motion massage and shoot out said finished liao. End about one hour. No cupping or ear candle. I didn't bothered to ask why do not have as from her skills, i guess she don't know how to do too. Better don't wait become harm me instead.

Tip her 50 for her efforts but i won't come back again. If there is anything that i like from the massage is only the low cost....

Conclusion: Not worth going.